1. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

hey guys,

how many mid size cars can you do with one bottle of SIP or 85rd or power finish? I am writing a business plan and am crunching all of the numbers together. I know how many cars I get but wanted to see what everyone else is getting per bottle to see what my costs/expenses should be at. if I am getting the same cars per bottle as you then great!

need the feed back

godoman

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

From what I remember when I did my GTI correction I used about 2oz (+/- 0.5oz) of PowerFinish polish going over it once.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I agree. On a regular job, I'll use 2-3oz of a polish to get around a vehicle once.

4. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

I have done 5-6 cars with my 16oz bottle of Menzerna Powerfinish and have not even used an 1/4 of it. They will last you a long time if you work on an average sized car, I would say I use between 1-2ozs per car if not less.

5. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

excellent!

I am using a little bit more polish then u guys but then again the majority of my cars have been SUV's and trucks like tacoma's.

so about 10 dollars per car in polish cost then (with taxes, shipping and 45 dollars per bottle).

thanks guys, anymore feedback is greatly appreciated

godoman

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Put your polish in a 8oz bottle and you can keep track of how much you are using easier (after a few cars you will know how much you use) and it is easier to deal with than a 32oz bottle.

7. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

right on, that is an even better way to get a reading on how much being used

godoman