Meguiar's X-press Wax???'s

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by slanguage, Aug 12, 2011.

1. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

How easy is it to use?

Longevity?

Durability?

Any thoughts/comments on this particular product would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    -Roger.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Anyone? Over 50 views and nobody?

3. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

Sorry I was meaning to post on this

Lea's express was/detail is really meq's retail product called ultimate detail spray just rebottled for bulk ordering for detailers. This product is terrific for right after u have washed the car and it has some water on it, u spritz a panel and wipe it in. It will collect the water in the towel as u r wiping and will make every thing dry streak free and add color to the car. Darker the better

I find that the retail version smells tropical and I live it

This product has the best beading that I have seen of all the spray waxes and detail sprays I have tried but it is very short lived. I moved on to other products though as I found this prduct does not have the extreme gloss that I later found in other spray products

Go to a auto parts store and ask for some mequiars ultimate quik detailer. Comes in black bottle and is about 10 dollars. If u like it, buy the express. It is the same product just geared to different customers

Hope this helps

Godoman