Meguiars Holiday Kits for $5 at Target

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by skizot, Feb 4, 2010.

1. skizot

skizot DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

Kits are $5 each at Target on clearance. I bought what was left on the shelf at the Target by my house. I'm gonna check the other Target nearby in the morning to see if they have any left as well. Great as gifts, giveaways and even some of the products (like Nxt 2.0) for use.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

very nice, those sponges are not too bad as well from what I remember.

3. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

looks like you scored there my friend. It's to bad the only target that is here is well about 100 miles away and would consist of me traveling across a channel of water over to the next island LoL.

Live in Hawaii. Nice find though.

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

deff will get that if if they have it in my target. would make good bday present for somebody who dont know jack about cars

5. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

lol only $5 for the kit??? darn ... its very nice price lol ... the whole kit will cost me more than $50 in here hahaha ...

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

looks like they have metro vacs

7. skizot

BTW, as I just found out, YMMV. I went to another Target and they had them on clearance for $14. I asked if they would price match the other store and they said no, because each store, depending on volume, determines the clearance price. Evidently the Target 5 minutes from my house is a much slower volume store then the one 7 minutes from my house. Go figure. Oh well, I got 4 kits for $20. They will make good gifts and I probably will use one kit for the applicator, NXT 2.0 and glass cleaner. Anyone want to buy some Meg Qik interior spritz and tire foam? LOL

8. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

not bad for 5.00 i bet they all gone now lol.

9. skizot

Yeah, the one by the Target by me, all gone. I went to two other targets. One had them at $14, another at $10. I did not pick up any more. At $5 it is worth it, at the higher price, the products are not really going to be used by me and so no sense in purchasing more at the higher price, even with the Nxt 2.0 being worth more then the $10 they are selling them for. Too bad I could not find more at $5. Maybe this week they will lower the price down to $5 at the other locations. I'd probably scoop them up at that price.

10. Greekscion

Greekscion Virgin Detailer

I just picked 2 meg kits they still have some, thanks for the post

11. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

was at 2 targets and none had it. but they did had zymol leather conditioner. for 6.54 for 8oz bottle. is it any good?

12. dood786

dood786 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If only we had things available for so cheap

13. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I think it's good for a maintenance leather set. It leaves the finish prette matte looking. I can't say how it is compared to Lexol because when I started using Zymol it was with a leather brush. I'll do an analysis sooner or later.

14. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^agpatel said that its made by turtle wax, its in clear bottle, not white like on zymol website so i dont know

15. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Quite possibly. I think I've heard that as well.

16. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Just saw these the other day for $5 at a Target in Houston, should have grabbed one!