1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I have seen a few people with those megs pro line bottles. there 32 oz's bottles with the lable already on them. I think somone will know the ones. I was wondering if anyone knew a place to get them that will ship to Canada?
    The only ones I have found dont ship to Canada

Thanks for the help

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Spray bottles of squeeze bottles. I don't remember Meguiar's having a 32oz squeeze unless it is a sprayer body with a cap. Do you have pics?

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I think I know the ones your speaking off Calgary, I've been dealing with Rich woner of Polished Bliss and he's got the bottles..if it's the ones I'm thinking of. Unfortunetly I haven't seen them any where else, I got an order pending with Rich if it goes through I'll bring a bunch of these bottles.

4. Calgarydetail

sorry, they are the spray bottles. umm for example the APC bottle has a green label, the megs logo and says all purpose cleaner. They are kinda the smaller bottles for the gallon size contanors you buy.... umm if i find a pic i will post them

5. Nica

Nica Banned

6. Calgarydetail

yup those are the ones, except you can get them for each chemical sold in the pro detailers line... and if rich can get them in i will have to order them forsure.. thanks for looking carlos.

oh looks like he has them... when you order please let me know. I would love to order some as well.. that way we can save on shipping... if htis is ok ofcourse...

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Last time I spoke with Rich I asked him about these bottles and if I remember correctly he said he had the entire pro deailers line...so that's when I started making up my list of things I wanted to order from Rich. So now I'm starting to order in the case size lol...bulk baby all bulk!!! hahaahaha

8. Calgarydetail

ohh carlos, you make me laugh. Im almost at the same point, I know wont order most things (exluding VW, zymol and swissvax) if they dont come in gallons. i want that option... the next thing Im looking at is megs APC in 5 gallons :eek:.. I figure I will go through it in a year or two but i wont have to wory about it for a long time.. heck now I always have a full gallon just in case

9. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...yup....you know what I'm talking about. Oh and I use my Meg's APC all the time and I wouldn't be surprise if by next summer I'm out puchasing a large conainer of Meg's APC..lol....oh wait till you see the container I'm hoping to order of P21S Total Auto Wash :D :D :D ;)

10. Calgarydetail

what they come in sizes larger then 5 litres... really.. does the gell wheel cleaner come in biger sizes. I would love 5 gallons

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

They have them at an online store thats located in AZ. I can recall the name something generic like autodetailing supplies .com or something.

I get my unigrit and 0000 steel wool there.

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

13. Nica

Nica Banned

:eek: there is some stuff there that I've been meaning to purchase and try it out like the Last Touch Spray Detailer, I'v heard great thing about this product...specially if used to dry a vehicle...mind you I'm sure you can use just about any QD to help dry a vehicle :duh:

Thanks for sharing sneek :thumb:

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The reason I have never mentioned it is they DON'T SHIP TO CANADA! We need an american shipping address. :( I hope my rents buy a house in Phoenix...then shipping would be really fast too!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

I know someone who can help me out huhu :eek:ngard: