1. naplesnole

naplesnole Virgin Detailer

my website for a lot of your guys concerns about swirls? I have been lurking through several forums and think this will be of great interest to a lot of you. Especially professionals doing wet sanding, boats, airplanes etc. Feel free to email me here or through the website!

Goodbye ad!

We will be attending several trade shows this year, and SEMA.

Shawn

2. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

lol...interesting i guess...at 1:41 in the first video you can see it slinging polish all over the place.

3. naplesnole

Excuse me? Wrong information? Have you operated this machine? Try watching the video sir and let us know whats wrong. We have been in this business over twenty five years and am quite confident of productivity and contents.

Thanks

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Wow... um, get off the forum with your advertising!!!!! NO SPAMMING!!!!!

5. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

$650 bucks? That's quite the price tag.

6. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Last time i checked buffers don't fill or cover swirls. This paragraph leads the consumer to believe that and that is wrong. I don't need to operate it to see it's flaws. Again look at the first video at 1:41, there is polish going everywhere.

7. Reflect

Edit: nevermind.

8. naplesnole

It will occasionally fling polish as you have may times with your conventional buffer. Though the frequency is a lot less. Glad your such a great critic! We welcome your absolute best detail on a black or dark vehicle with your machine. Or when your at SEMA come visit the booth. Good luck in your adventures and or business Take Care

9. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

I'd plan to see you at SEMA but I'm sure you'll be out of business by then. Take care spammer. :mounty:

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Hey NAPLES you are NOT allowed to advertise your business, or products with out being an authorized Supporter of this forum!!

11. naplesnole

Actually Twisted, most buffers create the swirl in the first place. Thats why we changed the motion of the machine. What 99% of detailer s then do is fill them with silicon based waxes and polishes. Then after the first wash the swirls are back. On all the videos you will not see a mess being created, which there are quite a few. Thank you for the input. After seeing responses on here, I think I will stay on the trade show circuit with people who work this business for a living. Rough crowd. LOL!

12. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

LOL I'm sure you won't find many people here who fill with glazes, and there are plenty of people who do this for a living. Go sell your snake-oil product to someone who doesn't know any better.:p:

13. Reflect

Most buffers create swirls if they are used incorrectly. If you used your machine incorrectly, it would produce long straight fine scratches. Everyone here knows you need to break down the compound/polish properly or it will leave these defects. If the swirls come back after the first wash, this process wasn't done correctly, and it's just the polish oils that have been removed.

14. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

You sound like you know exactly what you're doing since you're slinging polish everywhere with a conventional buffer. Slinging polish is pretty rare and when it does happen, it's user error, not the machines. Along with that you seem to possess the grammar skills of a child in third grade. $650 for a massive crap machine that looks like it works oh so well on those tight spaces and curves that come on an everyday vehicle.

I my or any detailer's work kicks the living shit out of what you can do with that monstrosity. Maybe if you came here as a paying sponsor you would have some legitimate interest in your product, but instead you decided to spam the boards. Peace.
    :banned:

15. stottie

stottie Birth of a Detailer

for some one trying to sell a product, you have quite the attitude problem. at first i though that would be cool to use on big boats or rv, but your loud iggnerant mouth pretty much makes me never want to look into your products.

16. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

so how would i polish a contoured bumper or curved panels

those videos car/bike polishing look hella clumsy, having to painstakingly hold the machine at the perfect angle so the base and handles dont scratch the paint

design FAIL!

swoooooosh..... in before the close

17. stottie

stottie Birth of a Detailer

look in the video at the bike he did, at the end you can see holograms all over the rear.

18. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

Hope it works out, im not sold give me a rotory any day, besides where are the specs on the machine? The price tag naw way out of this economy range. Good luck.

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Naples, this forum hosts some of the very best in the business. Coming here with your hack accusations will result in very few favorable responses.

20. naplesnole

Actually P1et read the first post and the first response. I came to this forum to gauge a response. What I got was third grade level tirade thrown at me for the very FIRST response. Not even any questions, just sarcastic remarks. Yet they all claim to be professionals. Coming from aviation I know a thing or two about drum action on buffers. Yes they are not cheap by nature. The "DRUM" type polishing machines do not completely replace, "circular" type polishers, but greatly augment any polishing / cleaning process, specifically on large surfaces. "Drum" type polishers, used with proper techniques & polishing products, will allow for a far more efficient, consistent and longer lasting finish, on a wide variety of surfaces, (painted, bare metal, aluminium, composite, plastic, acrylic, Plexiglas™, Lexan™, etc.,). The most notable benefits of utilizing "DRUM" type polishers is a greatly reduced labor time, (approximately 1/3rd that of circular polishers. ie: a DeHavilland Dash 8 - 78 man hours with circular polishers verses 22 man hours with Drum type polishers), with improved safety, to not only the operators, but to the work surface itself. The Drum" type polishers are indeed, the most advanced, reliable, versatile and largest, industrial "hand held" surface polishing machines, available on the market today.
    I'm sure there might be some of the very best in the business on this forum. Thats why I joined. It just doesn't appear that way judging from the responses from this forum.