Martin

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Mike Lambert, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert Birth of a Detailer

I am very sorry to see Martin not with AF any longer, I always enjoyed talking to him and service above everything else.
    I am sure Phil will do a fine job also.
    Thanks again Martin
    Mike

2. MartinD

MartinD DB Certified Manufacturer

If you ever want to talk give me a ring :) Thanks Mike!

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I am confused...what did I miss...see this is what happens when I am traveling and cant get on the forums...

4. MartinD

Hey -

Phil took over for me. I want to focus my time with my other career.

Martin

5. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Wish you the best of luck Martin, seems like you really conjured up a following and greatly assisted in bringing over a quality product to the US market. I hear nothing but good things about the products and look forward to trying some soon.

6. MartinD

Oh yeah? Thanks for the compliments. Being an average joe I want to treat everyone the same. This means honesty comes first. I will never sell anyone anything if it is crap. I think a lot of guys like the brutal honesty, it is hard to find these days as a consumer.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

That was a quick AF stint for you Martin.. What precipitated this very short Auto Finesse endeavor?

8. MartinD

Look above - another career demands more time. I couldn't dedicate the time to AF now...

9. Dr Oldz

Dr Oldz Birth of a Detailer

Martin is a top notch guy! I am saddened to see this but in the end I made a great friend! Wherever your path leads, Martin... BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND!!

10. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

yeah i couldn't believe it when i read the OP, AF made their first thread in the DB Manufacturer's section at end of Feb 2012. only been 7-8 months

good luck with the career Martin! must have been hard to choose one over the other. at least AF is staying on this board and being handled by Phil...a very capable successor.

it also explains the blowout and liquidation of products over the past few months.

how is the car build coming along Martin, any pics of it?

11. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

You'll be missed Martin ... good luck with everything!!

12. MartinD

Thanks guys :)

13. 72offsuit

72offsuit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Best of luck Martin, thanks for all your help.

14. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Best of luck bud! PM sent.

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Best of luck in your future endeavors

16. mikenap

mikenap Jedi Nuba

Damn buddy, I never got a chance to head up your way and meet you. Hopefully you won't be a stranger! Good luck in whatever direction you take from here. :thumb:

17. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

damn matrin,i has been great to do buissness with you.wish you all the best and hopefully you will stay on the forums.

18. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Ahh fudge. You for sale thread was certainly epic. And great for me. Best of luck.

sent using my thumbs, mispelling most words

19. MartinD

Thanks all :)

20. React

React Birth of a Detailer

Best of luck and thanks for everything!