Magic Clay 100g kit $6

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by HomeChicken, Jun 25, 2009.

1. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

2. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

damn it, the deal is dead! sorry guys, i should have scrolled down further to read the posts >.<

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

what do you mean the deal is dead? If they have that price posted in writing, you should DEMAND that they sell it to you for that price...or less...

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Looks like it is still going to me!

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I put in my zip code and said the following:

6. k1msta

k1msta Guest

i just bought 2... but the shipping might change for me cause i live in the island.

7. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

NOTE: Some of the shipping options listed below may be unavailable, depending on the contents of your order. Hazardous items, oversize parts, and certain other items have special shipping requirements-charges will be determined at the time of shipping. If there is a problem with the shipping method you choose, a Customer Service Representative will contact you.

but my order went through?? i ordered 4 for $28.xx

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Well I just tried again and it works fine now ?!?! Dont know what was up with it last night.

9. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

agpatel, I got the same error as you last night, now the site says it is unavailable. I guess they sold out!

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I guess I should reword that it did work late last night. That one one good deal for a decent clay and lube.