1. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

I did some scratch removal for a client two months ago. it was a small job, took me 20 minutes and made me $50. She was ecstatic and said I should have charged more. The great thing is that she called me last week and had more scratches for me to repair, to go along with a paint correction.

it was a blue 2009 mustang convertible and her dog jumped out of the car with the roof down, scratching up the 1/4 panel nicely. She needed the car fixed before monday, and I was booked solid all week and saturday. So sunday was all I had.

I was in a pinch on such short notice, and didn't have any heavy cutting compound for the job.

I pulled into the local carquest and the only thing they had that maxed out meguiar's scale was M85. I remember reading online that this was not recommended for use on DA machines.

Degreasing and IPA wipedown
    clean Uber Yellow cutting pad
    M85
    PC 7424XP

The combo worked great. two passes and the scratches were out. I followed up with a LC green and powerfinish. It looked outstanding.

I thought others may want to know. I have no idea why it's "not recommended" but i'll recommend it to you right now. In a pinch, go ahead and use the old tried and true M85. It did a great job for me today, I was more than able to pay for the bottle :)