Lowered Pricing on the Ace Turbo Sticks!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jul 11, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Hey all Ace listened to us as well as customers and finally dropped their prices so what better time than to try them now.

The 401 and the 601 are now at $36.95 from $49.95

(Don't forget to use your promo code)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2l-h3oKSLiU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2l-h3oKSLiU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Click here to purchase.

2. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

o 401, Im dying for that. =)

3. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

whats the difference between the two? id like this for tough barrels instead of scrubbing with the EZ or Raceglaze brushes

4. detailersdomain

the 401 are smaller so the fit between tight calipers and inner wheels.

the 601 are larger.

5. bimmer328xixcoupe

bimmer328xixcoupe Virgin Detailer

Thanks a lot phil...been looking to pick this up for some time now...also picked up a bottom of full effect to try it out...can't wait

6. detailersdomain

sure thing.

7. bimmer328xixcoupe

bimmer328xixcoupe Virgin Detailer

I can't believe it... I ordered everything last night at 10:30pm. I got a email at 11:30 saying it was shipped and now i am supposed to be getting it tomorrow...unbelievable!!! This was my first order from phil and I am 100% impressed. Hopefully be seeing you at your event next week
    :thumb: :gasp:

8. detailersdomain