Love is in the air...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by togwt, Feb 9, 2011.

1. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

He gazed into my eyes then grasped me firmly, but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly closed the door and we were alone. **

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, deep, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without another word, he gently reached down and I felt his warm, strong, callused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly, but steadily. My breath stopped for a moment. *

I knew that I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His gentle touch was so experienced, positive, and so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and then I partly closed my eyes. My heart was pounding. Then I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, perky breasts in his hands, I inhaled deeply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine to my Victoria Secret underwear.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt trusting and sexy again.

This is a real man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not accustomed to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my eyes and soul and say:
    -
    -
    -

Security control "Okay, ma'am, you can board your flight now."

2. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

You bored this morning and nothing to do :) ... come help me wash some cars i'm backed up ! :))))

3. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Hahaha. Nice one! :p