Looks the same to me...

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by CleanE60, Sep 9, 2009.

1. CleanE60

CleanE60 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi all. I've been lurking this forum for a while, but figured that I must register since i've learned so much on here already.

My next obsession with detailing is the foam cannons.

There are a couple of options out there right now.

One from Autogeek and the other from Polished Bliss - Car Care Products - Car Care Advice - Detailing Services - Scotland - UK

I actually ordered the one from polished bliss but b/c its a UK based company the exchange rate is killing the deal and the fact that it'll take much longer to receive makes me want to cancel it (they haven't shipped it yet, I literally ordered it 2 hours ago)

If there is no difference between the two, I'd rather get the one from Autogeek b/c from time to time I get discount codes.

Thanks

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

the one from autogeek is the same thing

3. CleanE60

great thanks! btw I already bought my CWG so I guess i'm only missing the duragloss!

4. CleanE60

5. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

depends on the pressure washer you have.

6. CleanE60

I have the K-Series. On the drop down arrow it already asks which series you have. I'd assume the 119.99 includes everything you need to get started. Am I correct?

7. michakaveli

Looks like you are in the right direction. Worst case you should be able to find any adapter @ Lowes or Home Depot.

Enjoy! You're going to love it! :support:

8. CleanE60

WooHoo!

9. michakaveli

FOAM!!!!
    [​IMG]

10. michakaveli

MOAR FOAM!!!

[​IMG]

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

12. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I'm guessing that's you george? haha

13. CleanE60

LOL hey Kev! Yup its me! Posted up on AG as well but no repsonse. I cancelled my order exchange rates sucks!

Anyways waiting on AG for some discounts.

Hmmm gotta check out the pw mall.

14. CleanE60

15. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

it's cheaper

i just bought that one too. i will be using it in a couple of days for the first time

16. CleanE60

What did you buy along with it? What attachment? I was reading in the other thread that somebody bought it along with attachments and it did not fit.

17. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

18. CleanE60

Did you also buy the Karcher A attachment?

19. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I have not used any other ones, but it was highly recommended to me by some other members. The thing works great. Plus its hella cheaper than the other ones. I had mine in like 2-3 days after I ordered it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. CleanE60

If you dont mind, how much was the total you spent after all the additional attachments