Looking to trade for rotary, read for details

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by skizot, Jan 24, 2010.

1. skizot

skizot DB Forum Supporter

Yes, I realize how expensive a rotary is, but I have several thousands of dollars of supplies and many of you have multiple rotaries, so I am going out on a limb and seeing if I can find someone who wants to do a trade for supplies.

I have 2oz sizes for Zymol Carbon, Titanium and Concours. Dodo 30ml pots of Hard Candy, Purple Haze, Blue Velvet, Banana Armour and a full 250ml pot of Rainforest. I have gallon full of DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss. Full bottles of 32oz 303 Fabric cleaning, 75% full bottle of Megs APC, CG Stronger then Acid APC, CG Fabric Guard, CG New Car Scent, CG Citriswash, Collinite 845 (full bottle), Poorboys Black Hole, DP Interior Surface Protectant (full bottle), Woflgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant Spritz. If you are looking for something else, let me know. I have Menzerna Polishes, Megs, etc.

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

i know JL has a makita for sale, you might hit him up with a PM

3. k1msta

k1msta Guest

did you get my pm ?

4. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

if your going to get a rotary for just one or two cars and not to detail a full line up of cars goto harbor freight and get their chicago electric rotary its like 75-100 bucks, and will last you long enough to save for a high end rotary

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I dont think that one is worth $75-100, lot of people had them break down after a few times. When they are on sale for $25 yeah they are worth it and buy the $5 or something service plan so you cna get a new one when it breaks. It is a craps shot if you get a good one or a bad one. But for normal price it is not worth it. JL is selling his for really cheap with a great BP, surprised it is still on sale to be honest.

6. skizot

skizot DB Forum Supporter

nope???

7. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Why not try selling off some of the stuff you listed? And check ebay. Back when I bought my makita, I got it used for like 90 bucks and after years of use it still runs like a champ!

8. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

If you want a Chicago Rotary from HF I have one that I haven't touched since the day I bought it. I only turned it on to see how well it spins/works. I can trade it to you but I would like you to pay for my shipping and I'll pay for yours. Let me know :)

9. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

yeah, your right at $25 but you know how some of us get kind of impulsive at times :)

10. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

The HF rotary works good as a pad dryer if anything.