Looking to buy RBOE.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by SSTG, Apr 19, 2009.

1. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

At the advice of another member,I started a new thread with a better title.Sorry guy's.
    I'm wanting to try Rubbish boy's original edition...anyone got a tub for sale on this side of the pond?

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I've got a pot I used once this weekend on a 56' chevy... What will u offer for it?

3. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

You should just pull the trigger and buy it. :006:

With the exchange rate, I think you'd end up getting it even cheaper than I did in the DB "Group Buy". I also think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would want to part with their tub.

4. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Let me know what your asking for it. Please.

Thanks bro,but i'd like to get it locally (in the states) if at all possible.

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Check Autopia Classifieds. There is a guy selling it along with a Prime Lite for $85 or something

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks bro.

7. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I hear ya man. Hopefully, we'll get our meet together and I'll have a coat on my car for it.

8. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

by the time you actually find one here, you'll have it in your hands if you go through ben. ben is on point with shipping even if its across the pond!

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

hey man I'll send you a pic tomorrow from my blackberry!! sorry for the delay, i've been really busy

10. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Sweet. When are we hooking up?

Thanks. I think i've got a line on one.

Thanks bro! I'm waiting.:angel:

11. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

No clue...haven't heard from DJ_JonnyV in a while. His new job may have him a lot busier than before. :shrug:

Heck, I even thought about signing up for Porscheguy's midwest meet and road trippin over to Indy for that MW meet.

12. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Ya so did I. I bought some M16 from him. Great guy.:thumb: