Looking for wool pads

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by matrix_808, May 14, 2008.

1. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Currently all i have is the LC purple foamed wool pad. What are other recommended brands of wool pads?

2. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I really like the 3M superbuff II pads, tried alot of other brands but always go back to the
    3M pads.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree with Asphalt Rocket, 3M makes some wicked wool pads. The wool pads that I prefer to use are the Menzerna wool pads and the 3M pads. I've tried quite a few wool pads, all the Edge wool pads, 3M, Menzerna, Meg's and some no name brand but the ones that I enjoy the most are the 3M wool pad, the only draw back is the size. That's why I prefer the Menzerna wool pad, but 3M has some wicked cutting pads.

4. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

5. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Where do you guys get the menzerna pads?

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Mezerna pads can be hard to get and if you can get your hands on some you'll pay dearly for them then don't forget about shipping.

As to where you can get them, well not sure I haven't found an online store that has them but I got mine from Europe thanks to a good friend of mine :thumb:

7. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

Edge make the best wool I reckon

8. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

:applause:

9. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Try POLISHEDBLISS .. its a UK online detailing.. thats where i got most of my 3M stuff..

10. MarcLinekar

MarcLinekar Virgin Detailer

The top one looks the same as the Presta ones i get over here,( i think they are made by the same company) and have got some excellent results with.

The bottom one i have but only tried it twice and seems like it would take a bit of getting used to.