Looking for the gun that Paul is using in this vid

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by imaj, Dec 28, 2009.

1. imaj

imaj Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hi all. After looking at the following video...YouTube - bmw m6 detailed by miracle detail (washing). I noticed that paul is not using a long gun and wand with his pressure washer. I would like to know what he is using and where I might be able to get one.

Thanks!

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Send him a PM and ask him yourself, he posts on these boards :headbang:

His username is Paul Dalton aka Miracle.

3. VooDoo

VooDoo Birth of a Detailer

I just unscrewed the extension off mine and screwed the nozzle/tip direct to the trigger/handle. Pressure seems a lot stronger and it wants to flick back when you pull the trigger but the stream is the same and access to some areas of the cars in MUCH better. I have a 2 head wall mounted pressure cleaner (with hot water) and use one with the longer extension on the head and one with no extension.

[​IMG]

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

just get a trigger gun and use a short QD, i use an adjustable nozzle as in the pic, but you can use a single degree nozzle to make it even shorter

my setup:
    [​IMG]

5. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

what i wanna know is how he doesn't get water everywhere!!

6. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i think it is the nozzle he uses. most nozzles create a mist, his seems to be more of a stream

7. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

It looks like one of those fireman nozzle goodies from what I can see. Doesn't look like it is from a pressure washer!