Looking for Menzerna Power Finish

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by J BELL, Jan 6, 2009.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Thinking about a good 1 step polish and wanted to try some out...i got some stuff to trade..if you have some you would like to get rid of PM me and let me know if there is anything you are looking for and i can see if i have it..thanks guys

2. xurusaibobx

xurusaibobx Virgin Detailer

i have about half a qt left of power finish

what would you have in mind?

3. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

PM sent to you bud

4. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Havent heard back from him....anyone else?

5. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I have some, but you'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands!!! J/K, I'd be happy to send you a sample. How much are you looking for? I could probably do around 6-8 oz. at most. You really would probably only need a couple oz. at most to do a car. I really like this stuff, it's kind of a jack of all trades polish if you ask me. As for my interests, I've been meaning to check out some different tire dressings. I have some Adam's VRT still coming out of my ying-yang, but always interested in different stuff. Also, what do you have for sealants? I'm mainly a Collinite's guy anymore, but always looking. Also, it's kind of a crazy week for me. How soon do you need this?

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Man if I knew you would have wanted some I would have put some in your box. Sorry J.

7. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Its all good Heath, i would have been upset if you did, the sponge is one thing but not Powerfinish too, you are the man!

8. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

still need it? i think i have some, if its one of those apo 60 all in one wax then i have pretty much full bottle. didnt like it on first use, used FMJ instead

9. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I think it is Po203...the 1 step polish