Looking for Las vegas Detailers

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by k33psp00lin, Oct 10, 2008.

1. k33psp00lin

k33psp00lin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have been looking into starting my own detail business recently, I have so far been detailing out of my Home garage(Family, Friends etc) and am deciding if I want to take it a step further I was wondering if there are any local detailers that are looking for a partner/worker to expand their business or possibly just need someone to be there for details they cannot find time for. Now I am definitely no expert but I do have the patience and the eye for doing excellent work, I have had nothing but compliments from the work I have done. I have a good amount of equipment and product but I am assuming if you already are in the business that wont really be needed. So if there is any interest I am definitely willing to work something out. As far as services, I have done basically everything except for major paint correction. I enjoy detailing cars very much and that is why I am considering this as an option for career. I am a very hard working person and I do/ will not cut corners. If there is any interest please let me know so we can further discuss this,

Thank you.
    :thumb:

2. k33psp00lin

k33psp00lin Any Rag Vehicle Washer

also if anyone who comes across this thread if you could direct me to a reputible place to purchase a water tank please let me know