Looking for FK1 samples...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Gemini13, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

If anybody has any FK425, FK1000p and Pink Wax that they could part with some samples of that would be great. Have many things to trade and that can be worked out via PM.

2. Gemini13

Oh man looks like I'll have to buy some FK1 stuff...........:shrug:

3. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

If you buy the sample pack you'll get some 425 and a small tin of Pink Wax. At checkout you also have the option of choosing a sample of another of their products, but the list is limited to a few products only.

4. Gemini13

Thats what I was thinking about doing.

5. 2KLS1

The sample pack is a good deal and not just money wise. It gives you a chance to try out different stuff without paying full price for them. Its too bad you don't get to choose witch products to sample but oh well.

I have a tin of 1000P but honestly I don't know how I would get a usable sample from it. Otherwise I'd send you some.

6. Gemini13

Would you trade the tin or do you intend on using it?

7. 2KLS1

Yeah I use it. I basically alternate back and forth between the 1000P and another sealant I have. I haven't had it for very long, I think I've used it two or three times.

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i have some fk1 samples at home, including some pink wax. some has been used, but still good amount. send me a message and I will see what I have and get back to you.

9. Gemini13

Will do.

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

i woudl jsut take the plunge, FK is not expensive and shipping is great too!

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

You can't go wrong with FK 425.

12. richy

richy Guest

bud..I love the avatar!!:applause2:

13. quakerroatmeal

quakerroatmeal Virgin Detailer

Did you ever get your hands on FK425? I have some that I wouldn't mind trading. What do you have?

14. Gemini13

Yeah man I wound up placing an order.

15. quakerroatmeal

quakerroatmeal Virgin Detailer

Oh ok, thanks for the reply. How do you like it so far?

16. Gemini13

To be honest I haven't yet tried it. I just got the order last week and have been super busy with "life" if you know what I mean. Hopefully this weekend I'll give it a whirl. I wouldn't be apposed to trading for some more. What would you be interested in? You have any other FK1 stuff?