1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

So im very interested in trying a dodo, I have found a site that ships to Canada, and shipping inst bad, its about 30 bucks..so i think im going to pull the trigger.

so which dodo do i want? I have no idea waht the diffrence is other then what the site says.
    Here are the ones i am intersted in

Dodo Juice Banana Armour (leaning towards this one)
    Dodo Juice Orange Crush
    Dodo Juice Purple Haze

I am also looking at lime prime, so any info on these products would be greatly appcirated

TIA

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

VRWM and I have talked about it. I've been wanting some Purple Haze. I've read on D.W. that the DJPH was okay. I've seen one post on Autopia with a Blue Vette that looked really nice. I just havent seen it talked about a whole lot. Hopefully vrwm will get that in pretty soon. Sorry this probably doesnt answer your question. I'm in the same boat you're in.

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ive heard Purple Haze is the best

4. Calgarydetail

All the waxes look good, but there isnt enough info out there for me to make an educated decsion... I would love to order all of them but at 60bucks a tub its to much for me. I will start with one and see how it goes... hopefully one of our uk members can tune in and help us out....

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

From what I've seen/read (limited) I'd vote for purple haze.....

6. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

i guess on UK detailing sites its big.. There is alot of info on there as well.. I too have been thinking of this. I asked Chris at Eshine about it, and he said the same thing that I was thinking. Shipping would be a killer. Calgary, if you are considering getting some, let me know, as I will be in Calgary for Chinese New Year, in the Fish Creek/ BonaVista area. Have no problem giveing you some cash if you go through with it.

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I think it would run you around $80 to have it shipped over to the states. Somewhere around in that ballpark iirc.

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Shipping and product

9. Calgarydetail

no way, i livein bonavista.. i actully work at the lake.. small world.. when your here we wil have to go for a cup of coffee.
    but yeah, im just looking for more info but chances are good I will get it... have any idea of what wax you will want?

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Calgary if your serious I can talk to WIZZER from DW, infact WIZZER contacted me with a group buy if members here are interested.

As for which one, from what I've read and chated with DW members I'd go with purple haze and the new DW wax (can't recall the name but if I remember correctly it was formulated specificaly for DW).

11. Calgarydetail

cool thanks, think i might go with purple haze... souds best but im still not sure...

as for a group buy, I have contacted a few retailers and am awaiting responses (i sent the e-mails today). so hopefully I will have more info,

But for anyone interested I am looking into a dodo group buy, its still tenative, but i will keep you posted

12. Nica

Nica Banned

I'll send WIZZER a PM at DW with the link to this thread, so he can provide some input and may even help you out with what your looking for Calgary.

13. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

Funny I hear the same thing :joint:

(had to see that comming lol :thud:)

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Party on Garth....

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

im in!

16. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Gahhh GB??? I just ordered 5 tubs, and they're on the way.
    I got Purple Haze for Dark Cars. It's a soft wax
    Orange Crush and Banana Armour for warm cars. IE. Yellows and Reds

Diamond White and Light Fantastic for Light Cars . IE White, Silver

Edit: Well the Purple Haze is supposed to be for Heath.

17. Calgarydetail

5 tubs.. good lord... thats awsome. Congrats, but thats like 300 in wax... holy order batman...

you will have to do a review of each for us and let us know which one you like best and why....

but the GB is tenative, I have to work out pricing, times, and availablity.... so we will see

18. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Its called Double Wax. One hard wax and One soft wax. You apply the hard first and the soft after. Gives you durablity and shine. or it is supposed to.

19. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Yeah, I'm trying to do a review for a bunch of waxes compared next to each other. Not just Dodo, I have several others Lusso, Souveran, Nattys White,Blue,Red, Max Wax, 50/50 and I'm trying to get some SV and Zymol. My friend just bought Fiberglass panels for his car. So I have parts I can wax and leave out side for durability and outdoor, and have some stuff left to leave inside for shine and how long garage queens last. :thumb:

20. Cooter

Cooter Guest

vrwm. If you want the PurpleHaze just say the word bro. No problem what so ever. I'll still take it though.:paranoia: