Little Green Machine question

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by jetblackZ4, Mar 27, 2008.

1. jetblackZ4

jetblackZ4 Birth of a Detailer

Are there any alternatives to using the Bissel cleaning solution? Wondered if anything else was good/better than the Bissel product in the machine. Also, what proportions if something else is used or just the same as the Bissel cleaning product?
    Thanks, G

2. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

I have a Bissell and think that is one of the best buys I have ever made. You can use CG Lightning Fast Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover.

3. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

you can use any low foam or no foam carpet cleaner....one good one is the ZEP extractor shampoo..or just the plain carpet shampoo...both cheap and they make a lot of solution with the ratio cut...

they also do a great job of cleaning...I use it in my Mytee extractor on the house rugs at times ..and does a real nice job..and they are cheap...like 8.00 a gallon and it dilutes also...

get it at Home Depot.....the ZEP citrus APC works well also ..for some stubborn stains...

Al

4. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

so i guess i should buy one of these huh?

5. jetblackZ4

jetblackZ4 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the info folks!
    G

6. RTexasF

RTexasF Birth of a Detailer

I have sprayed mats down with Folex and just used hot water in the LGM. Worked like a charm. A cleaning solution is not always needed in the LGM tank.

7. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

good to know i love folex