List over detailing stores:

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by pirex, Oct 3, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

2. Nica

Nica Banned

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Boy I hope those sites give us some kick backs since we are advertising for them hahahaha good thing the owner of the forum dosen't mind links of stores hahahaha.

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

HAha true! Freedom :D

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Well kinda, the only thing that the owner will and already has made changes are signatures. The owner dosen't want memebers advertising there business or other businesses, so as per instructions by owner, signatures are only alowed to those that are willing to support the forum...in short the owner said that if you'd like to have your signature activated and advertise your business then arrangements would have to be made with the owner.

The reason for this is becuase there will be sponsors coming in to the forum who will be paying to have there logo on certain areas of the forum and it wouldn't be fair for members to be able to advertise there company, with out making arragements with the owner.

But other then that this forum is open for anything and everything...as long as the rules are followed everything is good :D

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Ahhhhh I see :) I have no advertising to do anyways! :p

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, that's the only thing the owner was a bit up tight about but other then that all is open :D

9. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

so many stores, so man cool items.. not enough money.

some of the products sold look realy interesing

on a side note, (sorry to thread jack) does anyone know a store that sells those collection matts? Im looking into getting one if I go full time mobile next summer.. might as well look now

10. distrbd

distrbd New Member

11. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

I can't add any links(Damn windows vista)but here is a good zymol website
    emmonscoachworks.com

12. Calgarydetail

zdoc.com
    swissvax.com
    automagic.com

13. richy

richy Guest

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooooh has anyone ordered from Chemical Guys? I need to get some Jetseal 109, that stuff on rims is wicked...it's actually not bad on vehicle paint too but I prefer Wolfgang Sealent.

15. Calgarydetail

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like they have some interesting stuff. If you order Nica pleaselet me know I would love to add som jetseal and maybe somthing ele if thats alrght?

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Sounds good Calgary, I'll let you know when I order. I got some Jetseal left but I want to get lots more becuase I'm thinking of applying sealent on all the fire trucks I detail. Customer wants durability and I dont' blame him....I'm hoping that I coul dget Wolfgang Sealent in a gallon size :D still looking though. But Jetseal is wicked on rims.

17. Calgarydetail

cool thanks, I can totaly understand about the durabilty.
    Last time i checked you could only get jetseal in one size, andit wanst gallons. they may have changed that though.

As for a sealent, have you thought of duragloss 105. This stuff lasts forever and is easy to work with.
    you can also use the polsih bonding agent and get more durabily. I would say look into it. Its alto cheaper then jetseal and if you are going to be using alot cost is an issue

edit: ohh and you can get wolfgang deep gloss sealent in gallons or half gallons. Just go to the buy in bulk section of AG, they have it. I think its 120 bucks a gallon....ohh here is alnk

http://www.autogeek.net/wg5502.html

18. Nica

Nica Banned

A yes, Duragloss. Yet another product I've been meaning to order in. You know what I should totally order that in for the fire trucks..mmm...wonder if I can get it in gallon size :D

I need to learn how to use the Duragloss family though.

19. Calgarydetail

duragloss 105 is really easy to use. you apply it, letit dry for 45 minutes and buff off. Really nothing to it lol.

I have some, I would bemro then happy to get you a sample if you want. Just remined me for the next time we meet and I wil get i ready

20. richy

richy Guest

Yup..I have. I tried their wet mirror finish and jetseal 109. I currentlky have WMF/JS combo on my front end and DG on the rest. DG is an amazing line, IMO..It's now what I use for customers' cars. I want the durablility to be 2nd to none. I suggest and use 501, 601, 105 on paint. I use 105 on wheels too..it's a lot less $$ than JS, and just as good IMO. Hope that helps.