Lexus ES350,Z06,C350,IS250,Nissan Rogue,Tundra

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by maxepr1, Feb 15, 2012.

1. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Been a busy last couple of months and the memory card is getting full so I thought I post some photos. My new camera is been acting up so I managed to lose 4 cars and about 200 photos? Got allot to learn! I picked out 6 to start with.
    First up a Lexus ES350, customer didn't take my recommendation for a body shop so I had my work cut out for me! Overspray all over the car, glass and all! Did a one stepper with Opti-coat. Ended up using aggressive clay to remove the overspray and then followed with 205 on LC orange pad. Interior was a basic clean-up. Car is in great shape for it's age(07) and is babied. Rained the whole time I was there and the car is silver so not much to see.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up, one of my Vette Club customers wanted his Z06 prepped for a upcoming auto show. Did a full correction a few months ago and sent him to my clear bra guy for wrapping. Car got Opti-sealed and then a coat Swissvax Crystal Rock. Last year his other Vette won best in show at the same car show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next Mercedes C350, very good customer, been doing his cars for a long time! Just picked this car up, ended up doing a one step with 85RD and then Opti-coat treatment. Basic interior with Leather treatment with LM Vital.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is when my camera went haywire! Same customer Toyota Tundra I think same thing, 85RD on LC Crimson with Flex and then Opti-coat treatment. Only a few pictures salvaged and not very good ones!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next 08 Lexus IS250, car needed clean-up as it's going to a new home. Last fall it got a Opti-coat treatment which was holding up really well! So just a full wash and engine clean and full shampoo on the interior was needed. All I was able to save as far as pictures was these 3.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nissan Rogue, just got out of the body shop so overspray was everywhere! After claying with aggressive clay it got 205 on LC Tangerine on Flex and sealed with Opti-seal. Basic interior wipedown and engine clean.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Everything looks very good!

I love that Mercedes.

Your camera was not having a good day on that tundra lol

3. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Thanks Dirty! That Tundra should say Tacoma. Cant figure it out, lost 4 cars right in the middle of the card.

4. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

Make sure you format that card after all the pics have been properly saved! It sounds like the card may have become corrupt in that area, if the pics WERE fine, and then not anymore...and may as well just buy a new card, really...they are SO cheap these days!

5. Those cars look great

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That E350 is nice, love the interior.