Leathermaster DIY? Need help with Leathermaster application instructions...

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by CAG, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CAG

CAG Virgin Detailer

Need a little help with the proper procedure for the application of Leathermaster...

I am used to using leatherique and have not used Leathermaster before, so if anyone can point me to a DIY or just type up a short list of which to use first (Leather Master Kit with Strong Cleaner, Protection, and Vital), and how to best apply I sure would appreciate it...

Also with Leatherique it obtains its best results on hot days, but what about Leathermaster? Do the temps play a part in the application?

Thanks!

2. The directions are on the bottle.

3. CAG

CAG Virgin Detailer

Unfortunately these bottles shipped with no instruction labels applied or I would have done that.

4. belair

belair Birth of a Detailer

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Clean leather with LM strong, then apply Vital, and let it dry or 1 hour...then apply protection cream and let it dry for 30 minutes...not buffing is needed...good luck!

6. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Cleaning products (with the exception of glass cleaners) should be sprayed on to a folded 100% micro fibre cotton towel, do not spray any cleaning product directly to the surface, as this may cause ‘spot or streak’ clean patches on the surface

Foam from a solvent free pump action dispenser is extremely efficient for the cleaning of leather upholstery as it lifts and encapsulates dirt to enable it to be safely removed without scratching the surface. The foam created by an aerosol or pump type dispenser has the consistency of shaving cream, making it ideal for leather

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we shipped you product with no labels?

Strong Cleaner ---> Vital Conditioner ---> Protection Cream.

for the above
    1 clean wipe off excess, let dry

2 apply conditioner , wipe off excess let dry

3 apply protection cream - wipe off excess let dry

8. My bad op stupid ipad erased half my sentence. I apologize if i came off rude. Definitely not intended

9. mx22

mx22 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Strong cleaner should be first applied on a sponge, foamed and then applied to the seat. That's according to the instructions on the bottle.

10. sthakor92

sthakor92 Virgin Detailer

Just ordered some Leather Masters products, how much do I use to clean? Sorry I'm use to using wipes