Leather Master update

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Feb 20, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I was meaning to put this post up awhile ago.....

I was wondering why Leather Master Products were not selling as well as they should be especially to the pro detailers.

I did a search and found that my pricing was a bit off. :sorry:

I also spoke with Leather Master a couple weeks ago to confirm some pricing and I have now updated our site to reflect these findings.

So I have now stocked up on Leather Master and the pricing is very competitive.

If you haven't tried it please do remember your 10% off code and we will be priced lower than anyone else out there.

Here is the link:
    Leather Masters at Detailer's Domain

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Huge difference - this is very competitive and in fact beats the lowest price I have found - nice job!

3. detailersdomain

yes this product should be selling off the shelf and I really couldn't figure out why until the research last month. Since I've been pushing everything else I really forgot to update everything.

Hopefully this will spark some interest and some orders.

Sorry all for not realizing sooner.

It wasn't on my hit list cause it was a slow mover.

4. detailersdomain

wow I'm over 1000 posts!

5. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

On average, how many applications are the 250ml bottles good for?

6. detailersdomain

Depends really on the bottle. I use the quarts so I really can't tell you ...anyone want to chime in.

7. detailersdomain

Strong cleaner would be used the most and the protection and vital would be used more sparingly.

8. SpoiledMan

SpoiledMan Birth of a Detailer

I'll probably pick up the strong cleaner with my next order.

9. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

is this stuff any good Phil??

10. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Have you used the products before? If so, I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

11. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Man did those prices go down! Jay, Phil wouldnt stock it if it wasnt good.

12. SpoiledMan

SpoiledMan Birth of a Detailer

Not at all yet. I have read good things about them before.

13. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

WOW! That's what I'm talking about!!! I always wondered about this product, especially rejuvenating cream... I guess now is the time!

14. detailersdomain

this stuff is great I've been using it for over 10 years and its been a mainstay in my interior clean ups.

The crew of guys I used have told me countless times ...if we are doing interiors please bring Leather Master.

15. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Yup they are good, VERY professional and serious products.

16. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

How bout a pic or two of how it looks once applied :shrug:

17. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

Phil the 250ml kit with alll 3 products is more expensive than if you were to buy all three 250ml bottles individually...is this correct of have you forgot to alter the price on the kit

18. detailersdomain

jay the kit comes with 6 applicators sponges and microfiber towels.

19. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

For those of you that don't know Leather Master. Let me tell you, there is no one close when it comes to leather, though they are not known for their auto detailing products. However, I own a NuBuck leather Livingroom furniture set from Thomasville and I swear by this stuff. I have children and pets and to this day (4 Years later) it still looks brand new. If there is one product that you do not have to worry about living up to your standards I would put my hard earned money on this product.

20. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Just placed a nice order at DD and included the leather master strong cleaner, I needed something tougher than Z9 for bad interiors!