Leather Master Protection Cream

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by mb43, May 10, 2009.

1. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

I use this on all my details. Has anyone tested to see how well it actually works? Like for example if I took a marker and drew on the seat, would it come off?

While I'm in this section I might as well ask, I'm detailing a car with MB Tex soon (fake leather). Should I use leather vital and protection or just a vinyl protectant? (might seem obvious but I'm not sure).

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

(Mercedes-Benz) MB-Tex
    This material a vinyl-like synthetic material that is made softer and more flexible by the addition of plasticizers; the most widely-used being phthalates, in this form, it is used in vehicle upholstery and trim

Iz einszett 'Plastik-Reiniger is an intensive, non-corrosive, non-acidic two-phase deep cleaner, that removes grime build-up thoroughly and effortlessly, these chemicals restore your interiors original texture and resiliency; use to clean all coloured and clear water-based acrylic polyurethane and vinyl covered automotive upholstery; this product is biodegradable, formalin-free and environmentally friendly.

Maintenance / Protection - clean surfaces with a 6:1 solution of Woolite® and distilled water or a water diluted d-limonene (citrus) based cleaner ( P21S Total Auto Wash) to remove stains. Then apply a suitable protection (1z einszett Vinyl Rubber Care & Potectant "Tiefenpfleger) that contains ultra violet protection

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

+1 for the Woolite!!

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I also like the Woolite mix for cleaning!

5. mb43

mb43 Obsessive Detailer

Thanks for the answers guys.