Leather Cleaning Video

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Dust2Glory, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I was talkin with Wolfpacker about how great CG leather cleaner and a Meg's Interior brush worked together to tackle dirty leather.... well while doing that Nissan Armada I thought I'd shoot some footage of the stuff in action... so enjoy!!!

[​IMG]

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

cool video.

Does that leather cleaner leave the leather feeling really dry?

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Which CG leather cleaner yall talkin bout?

4. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

LOL That was great D2G!!! Those are the Meg brushes I have been picking up at Big Lots! :rollinglaugh: Pefect timing on the video, now the members that go some can see how great they work!
    Great video! Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

5. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

D2G..great video. Thanks for putting that together. Those Megs brushes are hard to find. I have checked two of my local BL and they are all sold out and have been for sometime. They do have alot of the TW applicators and other TW products.

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

look at dollar general... i found some there

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Looks like it cleans well. Now onto most important part, what kind of scent does it have to it? Does it stink??? My favorite leather cleaners are Four Star leather cleaner gel, and Lexol. I can't stand Pinnacle leather cleaner, it stinks so bad...I'm allergic to it...

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Picked one up on the way to work last night along with another slide-lock. Thanks for posting the video. The foam you got is exactly what I'm looking for! I'm going to try this out and see if I can get the same results!

9. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

The advantage of a surfactant that produces foam is that the dirt has somewhere to go as opposed to being rubbed across the leather.

Foaming cleansers may also have a down-side but thats another post