Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder flips over and wrecks

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by P1et, Jul 26, 2012.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Watching those two ass hats trying to roll that car over was almost as painful as seeing that car destroyed.

3. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

ohh shyt...another one bites the dust..

4. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

It's an old video. Saw that several months ago. The people survived. The car, not so much :shakehead:

5. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

That will buff out.

6. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Yup. One of my buddies filmed this quite awhile back.

Tells you something about German engineering though.

7. amercour

amercour Birth of a Detailer

How can anyone not like a Lamborghini? I can understand preferring other cars, but I really can't see a reason for disliking a Lamborghini.

Also, the whole "another wingnut with more money than brains" title thing whenever a super car wrecks is getting old. Is it more noble to wreck a Chevy than some exotic? Does the act of buying an exotic mean the owner is professing to be a superior driver? I don't get the hate. If it were some family van that flipped the tittle would have read something along the lines of "Unfortunate family blah blah blah"

8. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

I cried a little, might be a cliche, but it is my dream car.

-Kody-

9. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

I give the drivers crap for being irresponsible with their cars, exotic or not. Being a moron is being a moron lol

10. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

This.

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

There are definitely expections, but usually Lamborghini owners and drivers are new-money douchebags. Probably like ADV.1 wheels and wear Affliction t-shirts. Oh, and don't forget the tattoos!