Kwazar Venus Pro+ w/ Optimum Power Clean foaming action up in here!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Kaleo, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Hey guys,

Picked up some tips from Kwazar USA with the help of Phil back in March. I promised you folks some clips of it in action but financial hardships has kept me away from all aspects of detailing since then.

I was washing down the truck this evening and remembered that I haven't made a clip for you folks so here ya go. The wheels were just soaked down with water then the clip is of me soaking the tires and wheels with the foam tip and Opt Power Clean 10:1. It was my first time using OPC and I was amazed at how quickly and easily it started to pull the dirt out of the tires as you will see in the video.

Here are some quick pictures of what it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    First of it's kind in the US!
    [​IMG]
    What it looks like installed (right) next to a stock Venus Pro+

Video:
    VIDEO0007.mp4 video by kslyguy808 - Photobucket

If anyone knows how to embed the video let me know or if the mods could do it that would be great too!

2. dankfanatic

dankfanatic DB Forum Supporter

that looks awesome, where can we get some of those tips??

3. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

you can give Phil a shout, he hooked me up through Kwazar themselves.

4. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

are you using more product if you are using the foam head?

5. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

I wouldn't think so due to the fact that the foam will cling to the tires a bit longer as compared to if I were to just spray them on with a regular spray head.

6. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

You've just figured out how to do mobile foaming on the field. Now I actually want something like this

7. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

8. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Dude that is freaking wild!! Can you attach it to the Kwazar Mercury Pro double-pump sprayers?

9. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

thank you for posting and sharing this with us even through your financial hardship. it is greatly appreciated. =)

best of luck.

10. armenakadino

armenakadino Birth of a Detailer

can that spray head be attached to the regular mercury spray bottle

11. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I just stopped be Detailers Domain and picked one up, along with the Kwazar big sprayer bottle.

12. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

By the looks of it, no you cannot attach the foam tip to the mercury spray bottles as it's a different tip.

13. boredstudent3

how much for the foaming tip?

14. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

yup we have a few left in stock.

15. boredstudent3

how much phil...=)

16. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

Mine won't foam like that. It sprays towards one side of the tip and that's it. Any ideas why? I do have the foaming tip btw before you ask. :)

17. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

I replied to your PM Keith!

Oh yea and one thing is to make sure if you have a foaming tip on there first:p:

18. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

Idk what's going on? I wonder if my Venus is messed up because the pressure doesn't seem to be very strong with it

19. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I'm have the same problem you're experiencing as well. It seems to only be shooting from half of the tip. I'm not sure if there's a way to adjust it or not. I tried loosening the tip nozzle but all that does is let the liquid out of those areas. Help is much appreciated.

20. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we should have more foamers in 14 days.