Kranzle

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by jlt23, Nov 27, 2012.

1. jlt23

jlt23 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Phil, I noticed you took the 1120T off your website and replaced it with 1122TST. What's the difference between this new model and the 2017T?

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Kranzle has about 30 more units of the 1120T.

The new one has a face redesign but the guts are the same.

The specs are still the same.

1400 psi for the 1122 and 1600 psi for the 2017.

3. WashMe

WashMe DB Forum Supporter

Phil do you have any 1120T left in stock? I was stacking my pennies for one as a Xmas gift to myself:stirpot:

4. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

You will enjoy it.

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

yes we have a few left.

6. hostage1978

hostage1978 DB Forum Supporter

Agreed, 1120T is a great machine...

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Phil hoe much to ship one to Hawaii? I been wanting one for a while

8. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

How do these compare to a gas washer or say any electric pressure washer from home depot?

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Phil hoe much to ship one to Hawaii? I been wanting one for a while

10. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Industrial grade unit. Gas machines are powerful but loud. I used them for years. IYou can also run these flat if you needed to lay them down for any reason. Also you can siphon water from any source be it a bucket, sink, pond etc and more. It's a tank of a machine.

11. JOMAX

So it doesn't need a water hose attached to it. Impressive, another thing to order now.

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

12. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Wonder if you could siphon water from a rainbarrel, free water! Filtered of course.

13. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Wouldn't see. Why not.

14. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Kranzel is the best and most well thought out unit I have ever owned. Top quality fo sho'

15. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Dave, you own a unit? If so which one?

16. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I was gonna start a thread to ask this but Ill just ask here. I have the 1120T BTW.

1. Can I run the machine upright if need be? I know it lays flat to avoid tipping over, but I was wanting to know if I still performs upright.

2. How does one go about siphoning water from a bucket/tank/etc..? I didnt really understand how from the directions. do you just take a hose and dunk the end that would normally be attached to a water tap and put it in a bucket?

3. I believe I was under the impression that you can draw chemicals from that little clear hose and have it come out the sprayer, correct? I tried doing this once and failed. Any tips/directions?

17. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

I can answer this one as I have rebuilt mine and in doing so spent time over the telephone with Kranzle's US service department asking a multitude of questions.

Never run this unit in the upright position as it can cavitate the water inside the pump assembly = bad.

18. JOMAX

So it needs to lay down?? The opposite for regular electric pressure washers, lol

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350

19. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Interesting stuff here. I didn't know it had to run laying down i just knew that it could run laying down.

You needed to rebuild yours already? Do you use it a lot or is it like premature failure

20. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

Yes, the manual states that it must be used horizontally. I’ve never run mine in any other position, but when I went to rebuild it I asked why it had to run this way and was told by the service department that it’s to avoid cavitation that can damage the pump.

I purchased my unit directly from the US Kranzle distributor around 1998, but didn't get that much use out it and very low hours. What happened is the ends of the pump plungers mushroomed that led to the ceramic sleeving chipping off the plunger. Kranzle has since modified the ends of the plungers and most likely the plunger itself. When I rebuilt mine I replaced all three plungers, seals, etc.; they sell kits for rebuilds.