Kiss Off -All Purpose Cleaner

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by O4COBRA, Jun 19, 2008.

1. O4COBRA

O4COBRA Birth of a Detailer

I was interested in finding out some information on this product KISS OFF ALL PURPOSE INTERIOR/EXTERIOR CLEANER. I made on order from Chemical Guys and decided to get some because it stated it could be used as an interior as well as an exterior cleaner. It says on the site it can be used on wheels, jams, engines! Well I was reading the label and it ways NOT to be used on paint. Okay well if this is the case then how can I use this product on the exterior of the car. I would really like to use the stuff on jams, wells and wheels but I don't see this being possible if I can't use it on the paint. And I really don't want to damage any of the vehicles I work on. I use it cut 10:1 like they recommend...

I searched and couldn't find anything on Kiss Off in doing so. So I thought I would ask you guys instead. I appreciate any and all feedback on this. As well as other suggestions. I really don't have much of a budget anymore, just bought a house this month. So Chemical guys cleaners would be a big help.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle