kevin brown

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by nyrep1, Sep 19, 2012.

1. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

anybody know how to get in touch with him. per his site i text him today and emailed him but have not heard back...i dont want to call and interrupt him to ask some basic questions about the mirka bp plates before i order

2. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

I'd give him an additional day to reply. I'm sure he'll get back to you by then. If not then call.

3. nyrep1

Yeah I should be more patient but was trying to order so I could get package by week I'm sure Kevin is a busy dude

4. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

I just leave him a message on facebook. He's pretty quick to reply back to me.

5. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

His busy setting up the NXT classes this weekend, I have both Mirka BP, can I answer your question?

6. nyrep1

i want two of the 916 bp the one with the holes. on the website says its 5 13/16 i believe . but i remember kevin saying that he cut one down to a smaller size to use with meg 5 inch mf pads. i want to know what is the cost for the cut down pad and if there is any known issue using the cut down pad with say an optimum mf pad or a uber foam pad

7. Frankastic

I forgot the cost of cutting the BP, but it was well worth it. No issues with mine, it's exact fit with the Meg MF cutting pad. The center of the BP stay much cooler, runs smoother also. These are my experiences.

8. nyrep1

Do you Use it with mf pads? If so which ones..how's your luck with them...I'm burning up meg pads left and right and I love how evenly they cut especially on medium to hard paints

9. Frankastic

I only have used them with Meg MF pads, and notice the cutting is much better overall. email Meg about your cutting pads falling apart, they should replace them ( I hope )

10. nyrep1

thank you sir