Kenotek Vinyl and Leather Conditioner

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Sizzle Chest, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Kenotek Vinyl and Leather Conditioner.

After reading some good reviews and hearing good things about the Kenotek line, I decided to try a few of their products.

First up was their Vinyl and Leather Conditioner.

I had a 2014 Porsche Boxster S scheduled to come in for some work and decided to use the Kenotek.
    This Boxster had a red leather interior. It was pretty dirty and was showing some wear. The customer has a sidekick Boomer, his small dog, and Boomer goes everywhere with him…and loves to ride in the Boxster!

After my initial vacuuming and cleaning, I tried the Kenotek Vinyl and Leather conditioner on an inconspicuous spot to make sure it was compatible with the Porsche’s interior leather. It was.
    Onto the deep cleaning and conditioning! I sprayed the conditioner onto the surfaces and then wiped it down with a utility micro fiber towel. It was leaving behind a super slick, nice rich surface. It really brought the leather back to life. I also like that they state that it leaves a low gloss, UV protective finish that repels water and dust for a long-lasting finish. This is just the type of product I am looking for and just what this Porsche needed on its interior pieces!

Overall impressions: Very easy to use, works as advertised and leaves a very nice looking and feeling surface. It worked great on ‘higher end’ leather such as on this Porsche. It smells like a hand lotion with a pleasant scent. The consistency is a thin viscosity liquid. It is white in color.

Another winner that will be added to the front row of my interior detailing products!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michael @ einszett likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we also have used it with some great results.

Kenotek Vinyl and Leather Conditioner believe it or not also works great on exterior trim like your tires!

3. Priyaka

Priyaka New Member

That red leather looks beautiful!

4. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Saw the before shots in your other thread - nice work! And thanks for the review and sharing your thoughts :)

It doesn't say it on the label but Vinyl & Leather works really well on unpainted plastic trim and tires - excellent water resistance.

Thanks again!

5. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

I will have to give it a shot as a tire dressing on the next detail I have scheduled!