Justin rocks!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by krshultz, Jan 28, 2009.

1. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

On Sunday, I decided I was going to take advantage of Justin having his Super Fly towels on sale for $2.55/ea. They've become my favorite towels - very versatile. And, as I've said a million times by now...no tags to tear off!

Anyway, I started poking around on obsessivedetail.com as well, and noticed that the sale price for the towels wasn't listed on OD. So, I PM'd Justin to ask if there was a way to combine orders from the two storefronts. Within mere minutes, I got a response that he'd put the sale price on OD.com as well.

So, I placed my order for another 6 SF towels and some Optimum OID. I forgot to add the checkout code when I placed the order - totally slipped my mind. Again, in no time at all, I had a refund notice from Paypal - it was Justin, who gave me the discount without me even asking for it!

The stuff showed up in the mail this afternoon and I've already put the OID to use (see the "Product Reviews" area for my writeup). I'm thrilled with OID, and I was already thrilled with the towels, so I knew they would be great.

Great job, Justin, I'm very impressed.

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Thanks Karl!!!

I appreciate your business. Nice review too!

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Loyal customer since 2005 :applause2:

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Fantastic guy, fantastic products, fantastic customer service!

5. Obsessive Detail

Thanks guys!

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Justin is a great guy to deal with. Did business with him before, and will do more business in the future :thumb:

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I agree whole heartedly !!! He is awesome !!!!!!!!

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Great guy to deal with. Hopefully he keeps the Super Fly towels on sale for a while, as I need to stock up on towels other than the shag rags (I have PLENTY of them :D)

What is it about MF's that makes me think I can never have enough of them?

9. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I hear you them shag rags are addictive They are so dang soft and fluffy !!!!!!!!!!!

10. Obsessive Detail

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

11. Obsessive Detail

I should have them on sale for a bit longer, I still have a ton of them in stock.

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done Justin :applause: