1. Wendell inc.

Wendell inc. Birth of a Detailer

OMG I LOVE IT! Only thing is i dont think i used enough shampoo, because it got clear near the end.

2. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

I mixed up some ONR QD in a spray bottle, and soon after while it sat for a few days it turned clear. It was a light blue when I first mixed it.

I asked about it and everyone said it was normal.

Did you check the car for any marring induced from washing? Thats the real way to judge IMO

I am yet to do an ONR wash, soon probably

3. Wendell inc.

No because the VW Euro van i washed wasnt polished before i washed it So i wouldnt be able to tell. I hate the stupid VW Clear coat!!!!! I wont touch the car more then once a year with polish.

4. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

any statement with hate and VW in it I can get behind!

(shot at pirex :p:)

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

VW clear is great, if you have a rotary :D

Worse with a orangepeel GTO.........

(Shot at Dontsleeponit) ^^

6. Wendell inc.

O, i do have a rotary... And i do love VW's , just not their clear coat.

We have probably 10 of them sitting in our backyard.

7. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

:thud:

ooowww man you hit me where it hurts lol

8. Piloti

Piloti Virgin Detailer

I also just tried ONR, and I was very happy with the results. I did mix it in a spray bottle, for easier application on the more spoiled areas. It does not suds up very much, but it still worked fine.

9. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:thumb: ONR is great! You just have to give it a try!

10. ONR rocks... I like to add a capfull to my normal wash bucket !!

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

ONR is great..During the winter months it is a gift from the gods.

It is such a great multi purpose chem...

A way I use it that I dont see many mention is as an interior cleaner for well kept vehicles... Similar to a megs interior detail spray type product on Instrument panels.. cleans plastic as well (speedo covers, stereo/cd player face plates) - not bad on windows either.

I do not however use it as a qd.. I actually dont use too much QD in general but when I do I do not use my ONR for that.

I would continue to buy ONR even if it's only use was as a clay lube.. that is actually how I use the most ONR (as far as actual volume of product). it's so cost effective as a lube that I use so much it's sick

Are you saying you put it in a bottle and pre treated it with ONR QD strength and then did an ONR bucket wash? If not and if you just sprayed ONR on and wiped it off I would e very careful....I have seeen one person try it but even then :yikes:

12. sly

sly Birth of a Detailer

What's ONR???

13. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Optimum no rinse! watherless wash!

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

One thing I haven't used yet and don't see a need for, at this point...

Never say never!

How about some pics of all those VWs at your place though???

15. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

You haven't used ONR yet P1et? That surprises me for some reason. You definitely need to give it a dance. I was crazy skeptical at first but once I used it, I was impressed.

16. Peugeot

Peugeot Birth of a Detailer

Do you dilute it for use as a clay lube? I use Griot's Garage Speed Shine. About the only thing I still buy from them. A gallon of SS is $30 I think.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Yes.. Mfg recomends 2oz per gallon of water.. I double it for peace of mind (4oz ONR / 1 Gal water)