Just Playing Around

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Smith2287, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Well I got home at 3:00 today so I decided I would try out my DP 4-1. I have never used a rinseless wash before and even though I washed the truck on sunday thought I would try it out. After mixing up a gallons worth with some warm water went to work and was so amazed with the results . It had great lubrication and didn't seem to dry up to fast. It only took me like 20 minutes to do the whole truck so I decided to wipe out my new bottle of DG Aqua Wax (also never used) and was even more impressed how easy it was to apply and remove. I have never used a spray wax that was so easy to remove, it also gave the truck a nice wet, slick look as well. Than I simply did the windows real quick with some SC Glass Cleaner and that was it. I have so many more new products that I have not gotten around to trying yet including ONR, Souvern Spray Wax, and Optimum Spray Wax. But form what I used today these two products are awesome. Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the links, still can't figure why I can't post the pics directly in the forum, or how to resize the image to be able to be uploaded.

Thanks for looking,
    -Corey

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Pust this Icon [​IMG] and then add the link, to get pictures in your thread :D

The car looks great, and it is some good products! Thanks for sharing the pictures :D

3. Smith2287

Thanks for the tip, do you know how to resize the image so I can upload it directly without having to copy the link some somewhere else.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Great work Corey!!!

[​IMG]

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

your ride loks great. Rinseless producs are great it use them for 95% of my washes

6. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Looks nice and I agree that rinseless washes are great. I prefer ONR to 4-in-1. I like the way it looks after the wash. The polymers in it give it a nice glow/shine. I used both small bottles of ONR and 4-in-1 and after those bottles I decided on ONR. For a quick wash and wax spray your spray wax on right before drying. that will allow you to get coverage and remove at once.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Truck looks great there Corey, hope you don't mind I loaded the pictures for you :eek:

Thank you for sharing and like pirex said all you have to do is put the links inside the little mountain icon just like pirex said :D

8. Smith2287

Thanks guys I use a QD to help drying but never a spray wax. I will have to try it out when I demo my ONR later on this week sometime. Again thanks for the complement guys.:D