Just curious what would you all like to see next

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jul 21, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

I was thinking the vac and blo systems?

2. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

I just got a new vac unfortunately. I wish you were the next dodo dealer though.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Meguiar's and 3M product lines please! :)

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I've got a vac n blow. That little b@stard could suck a golf ball through a coffee stirrer. It doesnt play. The only thing I dont like about it is the little bags. But, its impressive how small it is.

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

hmm. how much do they go for?

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I would be in for one, I am seriously thinking of ordering one since it is small and powerful and I am mobile, keep me posted.

7. detailersdomain

[​IMG]

MODEL WHAT IT TYPICALLY SELLS FOR
    VNB-83BA… $179-199
    HRS-83BA… $249-299

8. Honestly, you have just about everything now, Phil. I was actually thinking the other day, "I could easily purchase all of my products from one source alone." Now of course, you would need poli-seal, and meg's products, but you're pretty dang close.

9. detailersdomain

poliseal is easy let me know.

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Is there a way for FK1 products or Hi Temp?

11. detailersdomain

sal probably not on those items at least for now.

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

vac n blow
    Fien
    3m lines
    Megs lines

13. brianja

brianja Jedi Nuba

Here's a small item that I wish you carried...

HIGH QUALITY, fine mist, spray bottles with volume markings on the sides (for measuring / diluting). 16 or 32oz sizes.

Most spray bottles leak or the nozzles break very quickly. I order some decent (not great) ones from other sources, but would rather get it all from one place.

14. I just picked up 6 spray bottles from Werkstatt, and I'm testing them out today. No markings on the side, but the plastic is SUPER thick and crystal clear. They're really cheap, too. But I think US Plastics is the norm for this sort of thing :shead:

15. brianja

brianja Jedi Nuba

US plastics has a lot of this stuff but it seems silly to order from them just for spray bottles. It would be good to be able to include it in my orders for other stuff.

Post a review of the Werkstatt ones in the review section when you are done :)

16. detailersdomain

yes I've been looking into these I just got a sample in from Gilmour and it rocks.

I just have to figure out the price on them.

17. brianja

brianja Jedi Nuba

Nice. Keep us in the loop.

18. detailersdomain

sure thing.

19. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Phil, I was really hoping you'd pick up Dodo and Rubbish Boy's (see my review) but, at the moment, I'm really biased towards that stuff.

GOD YES. :applause:

Actually, Northern Tool has some that are pretty good, but they still leak when transported horizontally. I would seriously pay good money for spray bottles that:

- Work
    - Don't l leak
    - Mave measurement markings on the sides
    - Work
    - Don't leak
    - Have a filter on the input end of the pickup hose
    - Don't "magically stop working" when you refill them a second or third time

I've bought nozzles for as much as $5/ea. from a local detail supply house. I've taken them all back - they've all been leaky, unusable rubbish inside of two months. Really frustrating.

Some kind of clever garage storage solutions would be neat, but might be a little outside your niche. I'm moving from a 2-car garage to a one-car, so a clever solution for storing stuff like my air compressor and my shop vac would be really great.

20. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Meg's and 3M would be great, hope someday of the arrived of DODO in the USA!