Just a small order, order up!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Nica, May 26, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I was running low on a few things so just a small order:

Here is the entire order:
    [​IMG]

I'll walk you guys through the order ;)

Frist up, some new grit guards:
    [​IMG]

I needed some new micro fiber towels so I got several Cookie Monsters, Tornado and glass towels:
    [​IMG]

well remember how Chris (eShine) was clearing out Swissvax, well I picked up all his foam applicators:
    [​IMG]

Here are some of those wicked Swissvax bags, boy these are nice bags...um..one of them is going to be my new lunch bag :giggle: :giggle:
    [​IMG]

I'm all out of Black WOW and Micro-Restore, so time to stock up:
    [​IMG]

Lastly, my one of my favorite product...a product I can't detail with out:
    [​IMG]
    There is no way I could use anything else besides P21S Total Auto Wash, great product :worship2:

With this order I received eShines new APC to try out along with some Riccardo clay bar and some metal polish to see if my hunt for that perfect metal polish will come to an end...the product Chris special order for me is Autosol...well like I said this just a small order to get me by :thumb:

Even though the order was small I still had a few boxes to re-cycle:
    [​IMG]
    :doh: :doh:

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Autosol is a great product. love it for metal. only tried a couple of metal polishes and like this it by FAR. Nice order by the way.

3. richy

richy Guest

I agree on the autosol..been using it for years..can't you get it at your Crappy Tire??

4. eShine

eShine Guest

You forgot to show off all the Riccardo Clay!

5. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I don't get the microfiber specialty products anymore. I tried one years ago, and it did no better than a perfume/dye free laundry detergent.

6. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Nice order haha :worship2:

Big lunch considering that the bags are as big as the P21S containers :p

Want to give me one? I need a baggie too :whistle:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, I've been reading quite a bit on the Autosol and thought I'd give it a shot as up to this day I haven't found a product that really satisfies me.

richy I didn't see this at Canadian Tire, do they cary it? I went in there and asked, just though why not...the person who I asked didn't even know the name let alone know if they carried it. He looked it up on there computer and he couldn't find it :shrug:

But thank you guys on the feed back I got the perfect vehicle to use it on too :thumb:

Yea, but those Riccardo clay bars were for the car show not for me :shakehead: so I need more :woo: :woo: lol...I'll be sending you an e-mail about that actualy lol..I should have ordered more :duh:

Micro fiber has come a long way, not sure when you tried a good quality micro fiber but I personaly love eShines towels, that's all I use and don't even feel like venturing out from the Cookie Monster....man I love that name hahaha makes me smile every time I say the name lol.

Any who, you should give micro fibers another go. Like I said over the years micro fibers technology has changed dramatically, not just eShines micro fibers I've also heard great thing about Detailers Domain and Pakshacks...but for I'm set with eShine.

Yea, the bags are nice...as far as size goes it's really not as big as the P21S containers...mmm..maybe in hight it isn't lol...but I do love to eat :giggle: :giggle:

8. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

I meant microfiber specialty washes, like Micro-Restore. I use microfiber almost exclusively in my detailing arsenal when it comes to towels. In fact 75% of my towels are Pakshak. 2003 era, though.

:gasp:

9. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Carlos.. ... you meant huge order.. wow.. lots of p21s wash there.. have fun!!!

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh okay, sorry my bad miss under stood your post there Mindflux. Well to be honest I've never washed my micro fibers with anything else so I don't know if I'm missing something, I'm happy using the Micro-Restore so I just keep using it, I should try to wash the micro fibers with a different method but like I said I'm happy with the end results so I don't have a desire to change that process for now, later on I might though :shrug:

11. Joyriide1113

Joyriide1113 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I like to use Tide regular detergent with a little vinegar added to the rinse cycle. My towels come out crazy soft.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Small????

6 -5L of TAW alone would exit what I would call a small order:worship2:

Is chris going to name the ranch he is building after you??? lol

Nice order -were the SV bags empty or is there something in them -they will make a slick lunch bag!!!

13. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

You call that a small order??? there is 6 of those 5 liter jugs of P21S Total Auto washes! That's 30 liters!!!:applause2:

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Really looking forward to you trying the APC we sent you compared to TAW.

15. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

You could have added a few more items to help fill up the box for your "small order" lol

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Well the price is quite large but I didn't consider this one to be a big order..more like items that I'm running out off, so more like a re-plenish order :thumb: Wait till you see what I got coming :whistle: :whistle:

I should try your method Joyriide...but let me ask you something, do you stop the washer machine then put the vinegar during the rinse cycle? Sorry for the silly question, but I honestly have never deviated from just using Micro Restore.

Well what can I say I just love P21S Total Auto Wash :worship2:

Ranch..men he's got a mantion being built thanks to me :thumbdown:

As for the Swissvax bags, no they aren't empty they have those Swissvax towels in them, I really like the towels but not that I'll use them they are too rough for my taste but they sure look great, love the stiching of the Swissvax name :thumb:

Well...I'm a little :crazy: when it comes to P21S products :woo: :woo:

Yes, I'm really curious about your product Chris. I'll put it to the test with all the products I've come to enjoy using on a regular basis. I'll be sharing my feed back shortly, Mike curently has the bottle so hopefully I'll be getting it back soon :waiting:

lol...there are a few more boxes coming later on...so this is just the first wave of products :peace:

17. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

OMG little order....You are to funny.....Sweet order brother...:applause:

18. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Are using the P21 on yourself Nica? I know you love this stuff, i think it's time for me to buy some stock in that company.......:whistle:, order looks great!

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Great order Nica, bring on the gallons!

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Well maybe the word little may have been an understatement here lol...but you know me and my orders :crasy: lol...thank you for the kind words my brother Sparkie

lol..P21S on my self that would be something, if only I could I would :cheerl: Thank you for the feed back :peace:

Yes, I only order by gallons now and now it seems in multiples as well :cheerl: Oh hey P1et, I got a little something coming soon that your going to like....youll see what I mean shortly :cheerl: