JL is the man!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Gemini13, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Just wanted to give this guy some props for being not only a great detailer but also a genuinely great guy. He hooked me up with a 32oz bottle of Megs WB out of the kindness of his heart. Mind you I was ready and willing to trade for it but he didn't want anything in return. He is a great asset to this forum with both his knowledge and helpfulness. He's been great with helping me via PM with various questions I have. As a trader he's the man. He and Cooter always go the extra mile in trades including all kinds of samples and such. Anyway just wanted to share my thoughts on him and say thanks the public route.

2. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I agree, you can't go wrong dealing with JL.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, glad to hear your much positive experience with JL, Darin! I wasn't aware he's as awesome as Heath, LoL. Such assets to this forum those two are. :)

4. Gemini13

The two of you are both great assets as well. BTW Denzil, you're also a pleasure to trade with. Not to mention some of the very informative threads you've started. I love this place!! I know there's been some drama issues of late but I think its all very minor and hopefully we can all learn to get along as it will only benefit this forum.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

YUP YUP... add me to the list of the JL fan club... It is really cool that via a detailing web site I've had the oportunity to know someone I can honestly say is my friend!

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

JL is the man. I've traded products with him several times, asked for his opinions on products and I've always been happy. He's sent me several samples of stuff. If you get a chance, trade with him.

7. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Sign me up too, he sent me a sample of some Majestic products not looking for anything in return. Def a great guy, BIG THANKS JL

8. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Thanks guys but I too get as much from the folks on here in every single facet of detailing. I have learned and tried so many things thanks to you guys on here that I just want to give back any way I can. I mean heck as soon as Gemini steps foot on the forum he introduces me to two products that I had never tried. And thats a lot to say for a product whore like myself, LOL. Heck the two products he introduced me to are staples in my arsenal and I will never be without them. This is such a great place I'm just glad to be a part of it with everyone. And like Gemini said Denzil is one of those posters that when I see he has started a thread I have to read it because I know I'll get something useful out of it. I think a real testament to the folks here is if you read through the trader feedback that Deep Gloss started and you see how many great transactions have taken place!

9. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

:hug: in the most hetero way possible.

10. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

And you still have the funniest one liners that I have ever read on a forum of any type!!!

11. Gemini13

Not sure if you're hip to it but on another forum I belong to we us this: (no homo)

:D

12. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

I would have to agree. JL is a great guy.:nod:

13. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

:D

alternative uses of smileys are never a bad thing, hehe

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Wow, I definitely appreciate your very kind words JL. Oh and I didn't forget about what you said either Darin, hehe. I'm very happy that my threads have proven to be helpful and I definitely aim to please. I may not be able to afford sharing a bunch of samples all the time but I definitely don't mind investing my precious time in composing threads that will help most, if not all, people out. :applause2:

Man, I feel like starting some more quality threads!!! :gidiup:

15. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

JL is great for sure!

16. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

+1...JL's one of the most generous people I have yet to meet in the detailing world. A truly great guy :thumb: