Jeffs Werkstatt

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by klumzypinoy, Oct 31, 2007.

1. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Anybody used this line? What are its strengths compared to other lines with similar products?

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Very good line, I like it a lot. Its similar to CG Blitz. Personally, I dont like the look of sealants, so thats why I personally dont use Blitz, Zaino, JW.

Even though all great products.

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

And btw, having said that I dont use Blitz, YES I have a gallon of it. haha

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

F "Gallon Man" MINUS!!!

Never used it myself, but heard great things about it!

5. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Hook it up!

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

just out of curiousity, if you want to try something do you order a gallon? lol :righton:

I have been guilty of that, I try to stay away if it dosent come in gallons. :righton:.....

7. richy

richy Guest

Damn..gallons..you boys must be fun to go drinking with!!:righton:

8. Calgarydetail

its always a party ;), well un till the next day

and gallon yup, its the only way to do it. with alot of familycars I go through alot of product. If i cant gt it in larger sizes it costs to much.

There are ofcourse a few exceptions like VW, Zymol, and swissvax

9. P1et

What about a GALLON of Z2Pro?

That would go a LOOOOOOOOONG WAY...

10. Calgarydetail

i dont use zaino, i dont like it so i dont hav to worry about that one :buffer:

11. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

It was double the price of the 16oz, so I took it! I have only heard good reviews about so it I took the plunge. I was happy with it, just wasnt for me.

:rollinglaugh:

12. P1et

Well, it would be slightly on the expensive side.

Just out of curiousity, why don't you like Zaino?

13. Calgarydetail

i dont like the look, it just inst me. Im really not a sealent guy. I use WGDG and 105 for duabilty notlooks. I really dont like them on my paint either.
    Zaino is expensive and not worth the value.
    I also dont like the application, maybe i did something wrong but it wasnt as easy as some other sealents.

Zaino just isnt the product for me, dosent fit my tastes. thats all

14. P1et

Hey, that's more than fair enough. I have it in my arsenal and personally like it, but then again, I don't really have anything that I really don't like whatsoever.

Looking forward to learning more on what you use Calgarydetail...

15. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

FMINUS you can use the Blitz around ur house or on ur wheels since you don't care much for it :)

16. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Family will eat up products.I always try to buy in gallons or the largest container I can find.

17. Calgarydetail

i cant agree more, there are 5 drivers in my family, and 7 cars. I go through alot of crap just on the family. there are a few items i have continplated aboyt getting 5 gallons, like a detail spray ot onr

18. Nica

Nica Banned

I can't say I've ever used the product, but I've heard positive feed back about it. I personaly prefer the deep wet look but I thought that Jeffs Werkstatt was a wax? They do have a wax don't they?

See I don't know much about it, I do remember a pro detailer in Toronto that uses it and really likes it...oh last time I heard this pro detailer I'm speaking off tried Zymol and was slowly changing his opinion about Jeffs Werkstatt.

19. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

They have a spray wax I believe. I like Wolfgang sealant but I may want to try out their acrylic jett trigger. I also want to try out their soap. I love soaps lol.