Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by togwt, Mar 15, 2011.

1. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Thank you for that link, I have been too lazy to look it up.........
    I know a 10.00 donation is a drop in the bucket, but legit organizations like Redcross can make it stretch, right now the people of japan need basics, like water, food, diapers etc......... and 10.00 will go a long way.

3. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I thank you Kilo for donating!
    May I make you a logo or something with photoshop?
    I donated 20 on campus today, will be donating more once I get paid for jobs i have going on.

4. Kilo6_one

No need, but thank you for the offer, its my asian blood that made me do it I swear, im not really a humanitarian LOL

I want to know where all the celebrities are? They had a telethon for Haiti within 48 hours.

5. Schleprock

Schleprock Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Kilo, I'm sure the celebs will be there but the very sad part of this is that it isn't over yet. Once they get the reactor under control and things stabilized the rebuilding can/will start and I'm sure you will see an outpouring of human compassion.

6. kyoshiro

Chiba area had another earthquake earlier, so many...

7. Kilo6_one

Yes, I agree it is far from over............

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Sad thing is the Earth Quake and Tsunami were just the start. If those reactors blow it could Be Hiroshima all over again. It is such a sad thing to watch this unfold. I hope they get those reactors under control. Sending prayers and what ever I can.

9. kyoshiro

those reactors wont blow, they're not nuclear bombs. Its the radiation leakage from the containment vessel that is causing concern.