It's happened. Autoglym at Canadian Tire.....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Nikku, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

I was just there to try some wax and grease remover by Dupli Color and was shocked to see Autoglym on the shelves, I saw custom wheel cleaner, super resin, high definition wax, vinyl and rubber, perfect palm applicators and one other thing I forgot.

I picked up custom wheel cleaner to try out.

2. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I wish they would get the wheel cleaner here in the US at Walmart. I am dying to give it a try. Let me know what you think of it.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Was just up at my local Canadian Tire and look what I found between Voodoo Ride products and Surf City stuff.

[​IMG]

4. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

i just picked me up some wax at the local walmart here in texas

5. Chineseguy

Chineseguy Birth of a Detailer

LOL...20 bucks for SRP, who's going to buy that when turtlewax is only like...5 bucks?

6. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Yea Ken the Canadian Tire down here has the Autoglym products spread out. A couple of the prices are outrageous. I have nothing to compare the HD wax to though.

7. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Which wax Scott? HD?

8. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

wonder when or if they'll make it stateside?

9. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

I took some pics too. They have it at the Canadian tire at McCowan and Shepperd.

They had lots of bottles and boxes. It was so tempting.

10. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

The custom wheel cleaner was expensive. Luckily still have Ken supplying the 5L :)

11. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Yea Ken has a great price for the 5 litre. Speaking of which I should place an order. I'm just going to give the 500ml a try first and then probably grab the larger jugorama lol.

12. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Ken and Nick how is Autoglym Custom Wheel Cleaner compare to P21S? the 5 Liter is half the Price...

13. leamangriffin

leamangriffin Two Bucket System Washer

just picked up some of the HD wax at my walmart. great stuff. used it on a small section of my hood comparing it to the wax that is currently on it. Man this stuff sheets water right off.

14. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

i don't know about anyone here but you can't get the expertise at Crappy tire that you can at our sponsors, I would still buy AG from ken even if it costs a little more

15. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I think CWC is better than P21s and is so much cheaper

16. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

I dont want to be mean or anything, but sometimes you don't want to wait, nor spend an extra $10 for shipping, for an item that is only $15 in the first place.

Yeah, Crappy Tire sucks because none of them know a thing, but if it means just driving 1-2km to pick the product up, then that makes me buy it at CT rather than AG. If I do need to pick something up at AG like a raceglaze, CG or Duragloss product, I would give Ken my business for sure over CT anyday!

Just my 2 cents :thumb:

17. 911Fanatic

Have a look at Classic Motoring.com as I believe Jack just brought a bunch in.

18. 911Fanatic

AG works just as well as P21S and is just as safe. If your wheels are in good shape, you can dilute it 1:1 as well.

Yes. Yes you are.

I agree 100%. I'd love to take every dime you have but no sense being stupid with your money. That being said, if you ordered say, $100 worth of stuff along with the AG CWC, then the shipping wouldn't seem so bad! LOL

19. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Hey Zookie,

I have not tried it yet but when Bryan showed me it looked very promising. So I'm sure it'll do very well :)

20. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

You can check your local Walmart. A lot of guys have reported finding Ag products at their local Walmart.