Is Kwazar Venus pro and foaming tip iron x friendly?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by vegas911gts, Mar 4, 2013.

1. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

This would be a killer combo for me on my deep barreled wheels. If not I will still get the bottle and foaming tip but use it with some other wheel cleaner.

2. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Its absolutely a good way to spray IronX. I us ethe 1Z pump sprayer,same as a Kwazar

3. Fenderpicks

Fenderpicks Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I used to use the regular Kwazar spray bottles for TRIX, and found out later that it messed up my sprayer because of some sort of white dust particles.

4. HeavyD

Expensive bottle to get blown out for sure.I know the crusty resdue you are refering to. Part of my habit is to flush out sprayer with clean water after using. Not all products are worth the rinse,just heavier duty cleaners and such.I havent blown out a Kwazar type bottle yet.

5. Fenderpicks

i really want to pick up these venus pro, but man they are pricey....
    it be nice if i could find someone to split the set of 4 with me lol

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Just use a normal bottle and get the Griots Finest Sprayers. They move a ton of liquid.

7. Fenderpicks

The griots sprayers use A TON of product....

8. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Funny you should mention that, this past friday I was ONR'ing my truck and was using the venus for my wheels and noticed some water was shooting out from a pin hole in between the bottle and blue cap on the bottom. I put the sprayer down on the ground and boom water starts spraying everywhere! Apparently the bottle itself cracked open and when I pressurized it I guess that was the last straw and it burst open...i was and still am a bit infuriated to see a $30 sprayer break like that on me...

9. HeavyD

Oh man sorry to hear that Kaleo. That sucks! Oh the irony. You should be able to return that right? That was just a flawed bottle.I cant say that has happened to me. Knock on wood. Im getting the hell out of this thread. You and Fenderpicks are screwin with my Chi. My bottles are gonna start exploding on the shelves. LOL

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we haven't blown one of these out yet some have been in rotation now for 3 years.

what you have to do is release the pressure when you store them and you should be fine.

we haven't cleaned any of them yet and they still work.

they work great with Sonax or any of the Decon Gels.

11. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'd think about splitting an order, but what about the foaming attachment? Do we need it? I can't seem to find that sold seperately and I think I was going to get one or two venus bottles which had at least one with the foaming attachement. I gotta think of how I would use this. I've never blown this much on sprayers before. I could just use the regular sprayer for iron x, but this would be sooooooooooo much killer imho especially with the foaming tip with a wheel cleaner.

12. cbdr19

cbdr19 Virgin Detailer

Cant wait to receive mine. Placed the order with buy 3 get 1 free. Ima spray the shit out of everything lol

13. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

If you have access to an ultrasonic cleaner you can probably clean your nozzle(s) back to new.

14. Jaddie

Jaddie Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dear Fenderpicks

I'll split a four-pack with you if we can work it out so the shipping doesn't eat us.

I have the 1Z sprayer, too, which I believe is made by Kwazar. It is a little different from the Venus, though. The 1Z works very, very well, though I haven't used my pair except for waterless washes and quick detail sprays.

—Jaddie

15. Fenderpicks

Jaddien, I have already bought my set of 4 about a month ago.
    im not sure how much shipping would cost, but I do have 2 unused and do not need

16. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I have an extra one for sale. NO tip, so all you would need to do is get one from phil.

17. Jaddie

Jaddie Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dear Fenderpicks

I don't have much experience with shipping things. Do you have some idea of what shipping would cost?

—Jaddie

18. Fenderpicks

I'd estimate at least $15 shipping.
    It will have to be in a quite big box to fit.