Iphone pic suggestions

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Meticulous-Detail, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Are there any really good apps for the Iphone that take better pics then the apple camera? I use my Iphone for detailing pics because it is easy to upload to sites, FB, text...........etc. I work alone and am usually too tired at the end of a detail to spend time fidgeting with cameras and then have to download from camera to computer and then upload to imgur to upload to a website. Just wondering if you are using your iphone are you using an app or the iphone camera?

2. mikek82890

mikek82890 New Member

hey i have two different apps for editing if thats what your after one is snapseed (free) the second is camera plus (i think .99 cents) both are great. I tend to use both to see how the picture comes out on both lol idk hard to explain the meaning behind that madness. Also, there is company called "IZZIGADGETS" they offer a clip set of lenses for the iphone. I personally do not have this but my friend does and it is awesome just dk if i can bring myself to spend 300 on an attachment for my phone when i already have a decent camera too. heres the link if your interested http://www.izzigadgets.com/ hope this helps

3. mikek82890

mikek82890 New Member

oh the izzi gadget also allows for a tripod pretty cool i thought

4. Lowdown89

Lowdown89 Virgin Detailer

My girl uses camera plus on her iPhone and she gets some killer results with it!

5. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

HDR pro, which is much better than the HDR that comes with your iPhone.