Ioncoat Naviwax Dark - Group Buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by TWISTEDFRAME, Feb 10, 2011.

1. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

NEW PRICE!!! $57 Shipped to the Lower 48 States!

2OZ SAMPLE POTS AVAILABLE FOR $20 SHIPPED TO THE CONUS!!!

First off I want everyone to know that I am not a Ioncoat distributor or do I ever plan to be. I came across a guy selling this stuff and worked out a bit of a deal with him if I bought a bunch of them since he could move some product and save on shipping since right now this is only available in the UK and Japan.

Second, this was approved by DB Boss, so I'm not breaking any rules here. I'm not making any money on these pots, I'm just passing the discount onto my fellow forum members since I have no use for 10 pots of the same wax.

So here it is Ioncoat Navi Wax Dark. It has been getting great reviews on some European forums as well as other US forums with members who have ordered it. Here is a link to a review from an independent source

Naviwax Dark

I'm not going to post links to other forums out of respect for this forum, so if you want any other reviews you will have to find them yourselves.

Right now you can order Naviwax for about $56 USD plus shipping which people are charging anywhere from $15USD to $25USD. If you get in on this group buy it will be $57shipped anywhere in the Lower 48 States. I'll ship to Canada too, but it will cost a little more. I know this is by no means a killer deal, but when I think about stuff like this any discount helps.

This price is good for 8 pots, if we get more than 8 pots I will renegotiate with the seller and pass that savings along, but prepare for this price.

I'm going to give this about a week before I place the order since I don't want to have to pay shipping twice from the UK, so unfortunately if you don't get in on it this time, I won't be doing it again for a while if at all.

Here is a pic of the wax

[​IMG]

Again I'm not making a profit on these, just helping out myself and the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM me. But don't ask about how the wax looks or performs since I don't know.

I'm not asking for money up front, just please don't say you want one and then back out, it will piss me off. Also payment can only be made through paypal and must be sent as a gift so I don't get screwed here. Thanks

Paid Awaiting Payment

Full Pots
    1.Twistedframe (Dark)
    2. Twistedframe (Light)

3. Dubbin1
    4. Cooter
    5. M.P. Cobra Fan
    6. bonehead
    7. pablo
    8. Kaleo
    9. Bmer89
    10. Caraman
    11. kdude (Light Wax)
    12. spK
    Samples
    1.billyblooshoes (dark)
    2. Richguy66(dark)
    3. agentf1 (dark)

Just let me know and I will add you to the list. I will be ordering the wax next Monday and the shipping from the UK to here will take about a week from what the guy tells me, then I will get them sent out right after each person pays.

BTW This IS the list, so anyone that has said they want one on chat or in a text still needs to sign up here to be counted!

2. christian900se

christian900se Obsessive Detailer

This is extremely tempting, I have always wanted to try Naviwax. I will be in touch, just need to figure out my decision but you are very nice for working this deal out and passing it on. :)

3. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Hmm, i might bite, haven't bought a tub of wax lately...

4. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

For some reason the link isn't working for me. What size is the Navi?

5. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Ok sounds good. No problem, I'm always up to try and help out the community.
    :thumb:
    The link should be fixed now. It is 250g container.

6. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

In at the GB price. I don't check here too frequently and my email notifications are spotty at best. PM me when the final price is up and let me know where to send it. Thanks!

7. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Put me down for one...thx.

8. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Added :thumb: I will contact you with the final price and payment information.
    Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

9. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

:thumb: Added! Come on guys, just a few more and we can get an even cheaper price! :)

10. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I have a buddy of mine who is about to order it but ill let him know to join here he is a mod at modded mustangs.
    I just noticed he joined here and is on the list
    Sent from my HTC Evo

11. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

This one is interesting, by any chance what would you estimate shipping to Hawai'i be? If it's reasonable then I may jump in.

Thanks

12. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

This one is interesting, by any chance what would you estimate shipping to Hawai'i be? If it's reasonable then I may jump in.

Thanks

13. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Awesome!
    $65 shipped to Hawaii.

14. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

i just bought the ultimate, im going to lay down a layer of the dark, then add the ultimate to see if i gain anything

as for the group buy....

[video=youtube;Ra70O9nps6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra70O9nps6E[/video]

15. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

awesome Twisted! SOLD sir, put me down for one! Now I can try and compare it to my Finesse on my Toyota...

Let me know when you would like payment and i'll shoot that over.

Thanks for putting this together! GB's are always fun when there are lots of people involved.

16. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

I'm game for a pot!!

I get a small buzz when I buy a new wax.... I needed my fix.

Thanks for the group buy!

17. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

I look forward to hearing your results with the Ultimate! I'm sure I'll end up picking it up at some point! Thanks!
    Added! :thumb: Thanks, I'll let you know when the payment can be made.
    I'm with you, I can't stop buying waxes to try, I'm an addict. I added you to the list!

That makes 8 guys. So we have the $62 price for sure. If we get any more people before next Monday I will renegotiate with the seller and let you know the new price. Thanks again guys!

18. Caraman

Caraman Virgin Detailer

Twisted, please put me down for a pot, thanks!

19. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Shipped to Canada?

20. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

Added! Thanks!
    Shipped first class USPS International it would be $70 shipped at the current price level. that price would go down if we get more buyers.