Introducing LUSSO Glass and LUSSO Auto Bathe

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jun 10, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Lusso Glass Polish has been formulated to be safe for all types of tinted window films and is also safe for interior leather trim. The unique 360 degree fine mist sprayer will work when used upside down or sideways and will not leak or dribble on the dash.

Lusso Glass Polish is a concentrate. Mix 4 to 1 with water for normal conditions, new cars or heavy smokers will benefit from a 2 to 1 ratio.

[​IMG]

and

Lusso Auto Bathe® is based on a non-phosphate, pH balanced hair shampoo formula, without all the extras found in hair care products. The net result is a safe cleaner which loosens and removes dirt from your paint, but rinses off quickly and easily without leaving a finish dulling residue on your paint. Highly concentrated Auto Bathe will not strip the wax. You can actually feel the difference. Dirt is gone, wax remains, the shine is deep.

[​IMG]

I have to say I've been using both for sometime now and they are both amazing products.

The Lusso Glass is great cause its safe on tint and the Auto bathe is super gentle and a great wash to upkeep your car, it won't strip waxes.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Congrats on the new items Phil :applause:

Well done.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

cool looks like some cool stuff....i cannot wait for reviews

4. detailersdomain

pretty good stuff.

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

how did I not hear about this earlier?

might have to order them soon to try. I like trying out different products

6. detailersdomain

order it up we have them in stock.

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

both in the mail..... :)

8. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

ordered mine today!!! just the glass i should get it by Saturday if you can get it out tomorrow!! i always get stuff in two days from you it rocks!!! i meant to order this with my last order!! i thought i did i was looking through the box and was like wtf.. then i went and checked and saw i forgot to buy it!!! oh well have another package to look forward too!!! :D

9. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

That Auto Bathe looks very intriguing, I like the fact that it is biased on hair shampoo.