Input from Iphone 4 owners

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by run115, Dec 30, 2010.

1. run115

run115 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I am looking to change my phone next month, and I would like to get an iphone 4, already had an iphone way back and used to like it. How do you rate the iphone guys? As for emails and calendar entries, is it easy/effective? Overall how do you rate?

Thanks for helping.

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Went from original iPhone to iPhone 4. Just the best.

3. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Just upgraded from a 3GS to Ip4. Love it !!!

4. Hostage1978

Hostage1978 Guest

Seamless and intuitive, there is a reason there is still a buzz about this phone 6 months after it's release. The 4 does not have the lag that the 3G has with the new OS, and almost never feels buggy. It's the way you wanted the 3G to work. FTW.

5. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Compared to the the old Ibone its day and night better.. but i still use a Berry...

6. ZoraDuntov

ZoraDuntov Virgin Detailer

It's a great phone , I'm using it right now . Much better than my 3GS I phone

7. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

same here, iphone 3 to iphone 4

best feature is the camera, dont need to carry a digicam with me anymore

8. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

I never thought I'd be the sort of person who actually cared about their phone or ipod, I never really did before. But I just got my iPhone 4, and I have to say that I LOVE it! Mind you, I updated from a crappy Samsung cell phone and a very broken iTouch, but even so the iPhone is fantastic and so far I can't find any fault in it...

9. bairdwc

bairdwc Guest

Ever consider a Nokia N8 or E71? You don't need a contract and you can tailor the data package to a less expensive one. If you want to use T-Mobile, no problem. Also, you get free navigation and don't need to be logged to the internet to use the navi functions.

10. mobilejay

mobilejay Birth of a Detailer

I'm on the 4 now and I have had it for about 4 month. I had the 3GS and upgraded, this is the best model. I love the phone compared to the older one.

11. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I had one, loved it. But because of where I live it got horrible reception........ I have a samsung captivate. Not as intuitive, but a nice phone none the less.

12. run115

run115 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'd rather move on from Nokia, as currently I have an N97, which I had from quite some time now, but its given me a few problems with software so am looking elsewhere now. As for the contract, I have a very cheap contract, paying only 45 euros a month, so if i get an iphone its best for me to buy an outright sim free phone, and remain on my monthly tariff, since iphone contracts here in Malta are a major ripoff.

13. richy

richy Guest

I have the i4 and love it. The only downside is that it can't play imbedded videos in emails. Apple needs to fix that, then they have the perfect phone.

14. t3stman

t3stman Any Rag Vehicle Washer

you might want to wait for a little longer... supposedly it's coming to Verizon network which is WAY BETTER than AT&T. Their motorola droid gets good reviews as well.

15. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i was at first skeptical on iOS being a long time windows mobile user, went through a few windows mobile device and then an android then now the iPhone4, it is the most user friendly device and least bogged down due to implementation of the application management. It is also the platform that has the most potential developing applications on simply due to the ease of itunes app store.

16. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

I have the HTC Incredible, which is a droid. Love it. But it is not as fast as the iPhone, and doesn't quite stack up to Apple's infamous ease of use. But I have been with Verizon and they have never let me down. So I have a slightly less impressive phone with much better service. Can't wait for a 4G Droid... or whatever is out when my 2 years is up :p