Infratech Color Matcher Cm5300

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by vrwm, Jan 3, 2008.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Has anybody ever tried or used this product? I was wondering how it compares to the 3m Sun Gun, and other similar products? It would be a cheap alternative compared to the 3m. Its on average $200.00.

Heres a link to the product: Infratech Portable Industrial HO-6000-P Curing System

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Looks like a nice find. Your MaxWax is on the way.

3. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks :thumb: I was trying to PM you but your box is full btw.

4. Grouse

Grouse DB Forum Supporter

Kevin Farrel sells it. Interesting tool.

5. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Well its really something I'm looking to take a plunge into, I just don't have the money spend on a 300-600 dollar light. Its not like 200 is any better, but any money saved is money.:thumb:

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I think that Meguiar's has one. I know it does a good job of showing swirls. I have seen it used somewhere .just not 100% sure where

7. Nica

Nica Banned

That looks interesting, don't think I saw this when I was doing my readings on the 3M Sun Gun....I'm curious to see what others will say about this machine.

8. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I'm thinking about taking the plunge as my birthday is coming up soon. :thumb: Is Kevin Farrel the guy from the Detailing School thing?

9. Grouse

10. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I'm guessing DD Phil and not Fminus Phil?

11. Grouse

minus the minus

12. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

I saw a few places doing a yahoo search that had it for under $150.

13. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

I saw them for like 150 too, but I posted the 200 as I thought it was MSRP. Sorry if it was confusing. Thanks for sharing the info:thumb: