in and out spray.. why so little in a can???

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Oct 9, 2010.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

first id like to say adams in and out is nice. but for such a large arosol can it goes fast.. it seems theres alot of air and half detail spray. is this normal? just wondering. i used almost a whole can on my trucks plastic parts 2 weeks ago. love the stuff by the way.

2. Winny

Winny Virgin Detailer

I haven't gone through my six cans yet.........yet. Love that stuff.

3. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

yep it does go fast. glad i got a case on special price.

4. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

CG has fade 2 black basically the same concept you can get it from them directly might want to give it a try you might get more out of it who knows.

5. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

I caught the same vibe....maybe if prep'd correctly it doesn't take as much?

6. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I ordered a can. I try to use it sparingly on hard to reach surfaces - short bursts.

7. extrabolts

extrabolts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

It depends on how you are using it. A can of in and out normally lasts me a full year doing three cars, but I only use it in short bursts for things like the interior vents, front grill on my audi, and occassionally in the engine bay. If you are using the in & out spray on your tires, all exterior trim, etc, you'll go through a bottle about every two cars. I started out using it like this but started wiping down all large exterior surfaces and interior panels with VRT and just using the in and out for those hard to reach areas.

8. tfish1

tfish1 Birth of a Detailer

yes its necessary to have the cans half and half like that to keep it VOC compliant

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i go through to much of it . i might stick with stoners trim shine..

10. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

see if CG Fade2Black is cheaper per can

11. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

It is. You can buy CG's 3 can special of fade2black for almost the price of one Adam's in and out. I have used both, and can not see any difference between the two, and CG's is definitely the better bang for the buck.

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks ill try that

13. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

that's good to know

14. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I've never used the Adam's product, but have used lots of C/G Fade to Black, which is now re-named to Back on Black, and its the same product.

This product might be more than half full more like 3/4 full, and it's a 13oz can (364 grams)
    It does a great job of turning engine bay black plastic parts, really dark black and is not greasy or oily.

Believe Detailed Image has it on its 24-hour sale thing right now..

Good Luck with your research !
    Dan F

15. kyoshiro

Give me a heads up if you want to try the Fade2Black, I have a can of it (along with Super VRT) which both are really identical to adam's equiv. CG also is shipping to Canada now but its ridiculous shipping and i dont even know if i'll receive a bill in 2 weeks for duties n stuff from fedex lol
    headache headache

16. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

lol y don't u ship to point roberts or something?

17. kyoshiro

you want to drive down with me? lol
    but yea I know I can do that but I dont have Nexus and I ultimately hate driving across the borders