I'm thinking 'bout picking these up

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by CU2MIKE, Jan 16, 2011.

1. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

the first one Eurow, looks really plush....... nice find.

I guess my question is, what are they for? Beaters? Interior? panels?
    I ask because if you are looking for a beater towel, i would check chemical guys, they have a 12 pack of yellow MF with silk trim for like 19.00

http://www.chemicalguys.com/SUPER_TOWEL_microfiber_towels_car_care_products_p/mic_506_12.htm

Not sure why people like PakShak, they are over priced. Go to the source.....

http://www.microfibertech.com/10x10-Light-Terry-200gsm-Microfiber-Towel--Blue-Pack-of-50-_p_156.html

50 MF towels for 26.00. These are my beater towels.

http://www.microfibertech.com/16x16...Microfiber-Towels--Blue-pack-of-10_p_135.html

These are my LSP removal towels.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

4. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

the micropak ultra edgeless towels are awesome! i use em for wax/sealant removal.

5. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I was thinking about using the euroW for general cleaning (like help drying car, buffing off QD, wipe down interior)
    And use the pakshak for buffing off polish/sealant/wax.
    Once I get the EuroW and pakshak, I'm going to designate AGO stuff for cleaning rims and wiping engine bay, lol. AGO Cobra towels sucks, wish I had known beforehand....

6. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

I like the eurow towels, they are the perfect size for me being that they are so plush already 16x16 would probably be the upper limit. You can find it on amazon for that price with free shipping. I have also seen some vendors carry them. I use them for qd wiping duty but I've seen them used as ONR wash media and others.

Pakshak towels rock no doubt but I wish he offered ultra edgeless in other colors. I hate seeing white stain so I never tried them when I ordered from pakshak. The ultra plush are fine towels, due to the dying process the yellow is the softest out of three colours I bought. You can't go wrong with pakshak, if you want more details e-mail ranny and he will answer everything.

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Eurow will be great for what you want to use them for...just get em from amazon.

8. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I see, thank for the heads up on EuroW guys! I just ordered a 10 pack.
    Now I gotta decided between the 2 pakshaks, you do bring up a good point there. Knowing my OCD-ness, I'd be hand scrubbing the white towels to make sure they stay white, not sure if I want to deal with that, lol.

9. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

I just did, thanks for the heads up man!

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

The shag towels are what I use on really soft clears that get marred but all other towels...

Sent using Tapatalk

11. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Think those are the ones at Costco, decent but will not use them on my paint.

13. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

Would you use the shag to buff off polish residue? Are they good for that?
    I know that being plush they may not have the bite.....

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Shags are good for all...work good for polish, wax, sealant, qd, onr...anything you want.

15. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

Nice, have you noticed any linting issues with them?
    I may just buy more of those 12 packs, lol.

16. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

In Stock.
    We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.
    Sold by Microfiberhome and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

lolcanada

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

No linting issues, have used some many many times...see how you like the first pack and move from there...amazon also has good return policy..you'll like em.

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

try amazon canada if there is such a think....

(sending pm)

19. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

20. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

Oh thanks!
    I'm guessing these are the edgeless towels from pakshak?
    Edgeless Microfiber Polishing Towel - 16"x16" (pack of 10)