If you could only use 1 LC pad Which 1 would it B?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Sorry for the title being spelled improperly but It ran out out text space.

So like the title tried to say, If you could only choose one LC pad which one would it be?

For me it would be green. I've seen that it can finish down lsp ready on most paints and can do some really good correction when paired with am agressive polish..

So, your turn which would you choose?

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I would choose a polishing pad, i can use it to cut with a strong compoud, or if ineeded it to finsih i know i could do it.

so a polishing pad

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

White or green. I have less experience with green because not many canadian websites have them.

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

For Foam it would be the Green pad...its a very versatile pad....cuts and finishes out LSP ready

For Wool I would choose the foamed wool pad...this is one nice pad....cuts nice and finishes out nice..but you may need a finish foam on some softer paints as it may leave some slight micro marring...but this pad does cut nice and not very aggressisive....

its a must have for rotary users

Al

5. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Would definately be the green and it is probably the very best pad to use with an AIO.

6. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I havent used green, so Id go with white.